• Show
Clear All

◄◄☼►► Sell Acc. RAPIDSHARE Cheap + GUARANTE ◄◄☼►►

PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT
    WARRANTY ACCEPTED

HACKED ACC + CONVERT POINT ACC + ORIGINAL ACC

YM : voroxxx
    PAYMENT ACCEPTED BY : Liberty Reserve and Paypal

JUST CONTACT ME IF U WANT TO BUY OR JUST ASK ABOUT PRICE, SCAMMER NOT ALLOWED.

Comment

Comment

wanna buy ?? lets talk on YM..

Comment

lets chat if u wanna buy..

Comment

wanna make adeal.. then add my YM and talk

Comment

Comment

Comment

i dont have yahoo messenger but i would like to know more about these accounts. i am payapl verified just incase you think i'm a scammer.

Comment

Originally posted by deejay360 View Post
                    i dont have yahoo messenger but i would like to know more about these accounts. i am payapl verified just incase you think i'm a scammer.
                    ok, what do u want to know ?
                    if u have any question, u can ask me here or PM me

Comment

wanna buy...

contack my YM

Comment

i would rather buy from http://www.mydownloader.net
                        safer and also not just limited to rapidshare .... download from: megaupload.com, depositfiles.com, easy-share.com, uploaded.to, netload.in aswell lol oh and isnt
                        a con either lol and you wont get done for having hacked someones account
                        Where as buying from you ... your more than likely to grab the cash and run rofl

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                          i would rather buy from http://www.mydownloader.net
                          safer and also not just limited to rapidshare .... download from: megaupload.com, depositfiles.com, easy-share.com, uploaded.to, netload.in aswell lol oh and isnt
                          a con either lol and you wont get done for having hacked someones account
                          Where as buying from you ... your more than likely to grab the cash and run rofl
                          lol.. if u pay for that service.. the i said u totally new comer on download system

bcos u can get that the same service as free..

they download their files into their server then u can download it to ur comuter..

rapidshare, etc >>> the server (they include premium RS, etc accout ) >>> ur comp,..

in that case they sell the limited badnd width after ur bandwidh is empty.. and its over :D u cant download anymore even if u still have acouple day before the due date..

if u think im scammer.. i just wanna laught.. yes im new here at coding talk.. but..
                          im sad if people pay for the service that can be get for free..

lol...

heheh thx for coming to my thread

Comment

So if i log into a hacked account on rapidshare that i have just bought from you and then not only is it then my ip and browser details that is then in the db for hacking that account. (i dont want to get done for hacking that you have done)
                            whats also to say they dont close that account the next day for being hacked?
                            im sure if anyones account on there has been hacked they would report it.

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                              So if i log into a hacked account on rapidshare that i have just bought from you and then not only is it then my ip and browser details that is then in the db for hacking that account. (i dont want to get done for hacking that you have done)
                              whats also to say they dont close that account the next day for being hacked?
                              im sure if anyones account on there has been hacked they would report it.
                              heheh yes u alright..
                              but didnt u read the title of my thread

yes, im selling for hack acc too and i always give guarantee for it if my buyer got trouble with all acc that im selling to them

just follow my rules and enjoy the stuff that u buy from me
                              no heart feeling, and everybody happy, that is all simple

Comment

Working...
                              X