logs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

logs for sale

hey i will make logos for a price any logo for your website pm me with your details and what you whill pay

here is my small demo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by foxofdeath; 10.08.09, 08:17.

Hahaha, is u serious homie? Haha, cum on.

Comment

haha money for logos damn this is new if it was money for a script sure but for a logo no ways then ill rather put a random image as a logo
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

i'l ratha put plain text haha. Seriously homie, i knw sum cats sell and all bt nt logos haha, i can make em beta bt i dnt even try to sell em. echoica.deviantart.com used to be my portfolio.

Comment

Originally posted by foxofdeath View Post
          hey i will make logos for a price any logo for your website pm me with your details and what you whill pay
          why would some one pay for a logo to be done when there other ppl out there that willing to make them for free get real will ya
          HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

why make people pay for just a logo?? and yeah, i make logos for free. simple or animated. lol
            LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
            site closed.
            im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
            www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
            i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Actually logo making is a thriving business, a logo makes a lot of difference, have seen godaddy asking for 5$ for a professional logo, To be honest their logo s are not that very professional, but a superb logo can not be made by everybody, but sometimes a nobody too ends up making a uber cool logo. Ideas sell and logos are made on ideas and how an idea is put forth, again being honest the logos which we all prepare are below par bigtime. Remember Steve Jobs made it big only because he knew calligraphy and it was his idea adding calligraphy to computers which we today call FONTS. Try not to discourage creativity,if it sells it great, btw i dont know where all these laughing lots were gone to when Anshul made a request for logo. Come on people be helpful and encouraging.
              tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
              Easy earning for Indians
              ---------------------
              Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
              goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Junk. Stuff that. Why not buy his logo? morse.

Im not discouraging u, just saying if u wana do sumtin, do it d ryt way. Postin dis logo thin ere is like asking ppl to buy a psp during intense starvation and high demand 4 food. Ppl here give a rats ass abowt logo just scripts n domains. Anyway gudluck. How much a logo cost anyway.

Comment

Are you having instant starvation or recession or anything and that guy is forcing you to buy his stuff? if not then stop discouraging people and ripping them. I don't have a need to buy logos from him whoever it is. Your ignorance to logo design amuses me anyways i dont have anything to do with that guy. Enjoy your time. From what i see the post has been made in the correct forum, its upto the members to approach him or not.
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
                    Are you having instant starvation or recession or anything and that guy is forcing you to buy his stuff? if not then stop discouraging people and ripping them. I don't have a need to buy logos from him whoever it is. Your ignorance to logo design amuses me anyways i dont have anything to do with that guy. Enjoy your time. From what i see the post has been made in the correct forum, its upto the members to approach him or not.
                    well if he is good why dont he show some of logos what he has made then we can see if it is worth paying money for
                    HELP THEM WHO HELPS YOU

i only work on wapdesire v_2 coding only

Comment

i have to agree an disagree... logos CAN be worth alot of money. look at logos like the coke logo.. thats worth millions!!

if i had the skills to make REALLY good logos then i would advertise and i would make a living out of it.

BUT people making crappy, 5 minute logo's then no there not worth a penny. but give the guy some credit, hes only trying to make a fast pound or whatever.. but personally, i wouldnt buy a logo like that lol

Comment

oh i seen this post last night and there was no demo logo but now there is and erm well but i can make that exact logo in 30 seconds using cooltext.com .

download photoshop mate and have a play with that .
                        Wapchat4u

Topsites4u

Comment

OMG hahahahaha..... He used cooltext.com LMFAO..... Just download Laughingbird and make professional logos in seconds
                          BakGat
                          Code:
                          class Counter {
                          public:
                            void Count();
                            int  ReadDisplay();
                          private:
                            int  CurrentCount;
                          };

Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
                          My Community
                          BakGat
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X