Clone and get paid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clone and get paid

Hey guys, am here for a deal with anybody that can clone a mobile site for me. The site is lavalair edit but gat great features and good looking. With enough stuffs. If you wanna clone the site, pm me or post here. I have $80 for it and gonna pay after seeing the site via a demo.

my IM ID is baynix247@yahoo.com
    Last edited by metulj; 14.06.09, 19:11.

re

why lavalair i can hack any scotspaul script and lava edit lol i can take a site out in 5 mins ive already proved that comment to the htportal and livemoments.org owners and helped them do the fixes

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

if u want clone, why not clone the better ones like mocospace or mobamingle?
      LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
      site closed.
      im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
      www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
      i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

it can't be done very well mate and gonna take months. And no one can clone moco mate. i just love the script

Comment

stop flooding this topic.if someone wants to help you they will contact you.just be patient

click here to join blingywap.co.za
          http://blingywap.co.za

IF YOU NEED HELP JUST ASK AND ALWAYS SAY THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Baynix View Post
            it can't be done very well mate and gonna take months. And no one can clone moco mate. i just love the script
            what u mean it cnt b done? it depends on
            how much u willing to pay?

Comment

Working...
            X