X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling BitTorrent Invites For all trackers u ever heared about

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Hi Everyone

I'm selling invites and accounts for Torrents Sites(Trackers) , where u can download whatever u like , and any stuff are available to download from all over the net in high speed and in short time .

Here is a short List about what I have , and have some other sites which I can't mention here for security :

Last edited by metulj; 15.05.09, 16:42. Reason: some links removed !

you sell torrent accounts?
    do you even know why torrent protocol was even started at first place?
    since i got your IP.. i might sort you to get banned at some torrent sites..
    torrent means FREE !

obviously you got no clue how scene really works..
    otherwise you would never post such crap!:mad:
    Last edited by metulj; 15.05.09, 16:40.
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

some are free some are not the one he posted looks like free ones or new ones

But the ones are not free to join at the start but you get a link to get the acc thou
      Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

i remember the time, when scene guys came
        and destroy any torrent site
        which was payable...

torrent are meant to be free...
        shame those times are over tho...

meanwhile usenet, is payable
        but with reason ;)
        It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
        ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
          some are free some are not the one he posted looks like free ones or new ones

But the ones are not free to join at the start but you get a link to get the acc thou
          These are not free any more , If u are a member there u can check if they are free or not .

and I just mention some sites , but that doesn't mean I have only these

and more over , about the secene must be free , well , u are completely right , but there is no fair distribution of invites , so pple can't get there for free anymore .

About the ip , I know that u have my ip , but I think it ment to be private info , and I appreciate that u keept it private .and I hope u will keep it private too .

Thanks...

Comment

i hate torrents lol

they use your own cpu and network

and its not always best way to get files from lol most virus and hacks stuff

but who knows what can happen

if i buy i found one virus and its a pay site i will hack it but i hate torrent your safe from me lol:D:p
            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
            _______
            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by TheTorrentSeller View Post
              These are not free any more , If u are a member there u can check if they are free or not .

and I just mention some sites , but that doesn't mean I have only these

and more over , about the secene must be free , well , u are completely right , but there is no fair distribution of invites , so pple can't get there for free anymore .

About the ip , I know that u have my ip , but I think it ment to be private info , and I appreciate that u keept it private .and I hope u will keep it private too .

Thanks...
              you just dont understand do you..... ?!?

Comment

selling torrent invites lol google it its free :rolleyes:

=====

free accounts torrentleech :p

This accounts are hacked
                USERNAME: tzaher PASSWORD: >MIXA<
                USERNAME: ShiZuRu PASSWORD: mM470156!
                USERNAME: lesheq PASSWORD: Pentium4!
                USERNAME: mauricio5 PASSWORD: mauricio
                USERNAME: BudGet PASSWORD: fJUsjSgK74
                Last edited by metulj; 18.05.09, 20:19.

Comment