• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WapShare script.

For Sale

Demo: http://wapshare.info

This is a 100% secure script.

Mail sender Let you members send the file to there own mail box.

Hide where the files is being hold.

Categories with adult content warin system.

Admin cpanel control your file system with easy control panel (EG: Ban Ip / Delete file from the holder + deleted from Mysql / Add \ change Categories / Change mail sender Message / Change upload limit / Auto virus scan by wapmasterz.net Online virus scan services)

Admin demo will not be use in this demo site as for users will change and delete and ban users for there fun...

Price: $59.95 au price.

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

i checked it. its nice. i want to buy it. but u have to do my wapsite first..lol
    LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
    site closed.
    im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
    www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
    i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

Its on its way
      _______
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

nice script.. reminds of tommy uploader
        im just very particular with this online test..

Comment

100% made by me also

How you think it secure with this baby lol

This document was successfully checked as -//WAPMASTERZ//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.2//EN!Result: Passed

That check you did is not upto date with mine uploader

This has nothing with tommy uploader as this is more ahead then him as in tools and more securer then you think.

As you can see my heads are there lol WAPMASTERZ also a url

it also a new heads so ready.mobi cant read it.

Also you mite see some Markup Validation Service in the wrong way will show you some errors thou but they are not errors in script this script being tested my nokia 3100 lol and thats is a old phone cant upload thou but go's thou the site as i do with my pc ;)

Anyway tommy is easy to hack and so other script just need to know why you say it reminds you of some one elses ??
          _______
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

ghnhggfhdfh

its for real

Show Outline The document located at <http://wapshare.info/> was successfully checked as -//WAPMASTERZ//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.2//EN. This means that the resource in question identified itself as "-//WAPMASTERZ//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.2//EN" and that we successfully performed a formal validation using an SGML, HTML5 and/or XML Parser(s) (depending on the markup language used).
            Linking to this result

If you would like to create a link to this page (i.e., this validation result) to make it easier to revalidate this page in the future or to allow others to validate your page, the URI is <http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...pshare.info%2F> (or you can just add the current page to your bookmarks or hotlist).

Well done lol

Comment

Thanks bro ;)

it comes with virus scan lol but i need domain to put in mod
              _______
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

nah, i did use the beta mobile version of w3 validator. thats might be the reason why it didnt say its a valid page.

the upload page kinda look likes the tommy script and yeah, i know it has a bug (i know you coded it, it just that the lay out are similar). does it have a spam feature on the Name file? ive used tommy script before and i hate it when uploaders put a name in their files somthin like AAAAAAAAA, ASASASASA, ADADADA. lol eventhough it also shows the name of the file, still, it doesnt look good/neat.

might also be good if a user can register and a better option for registered user than a normal uploader. anyway, just my 2 cents.

Comment

I like this part:
                  WapShare.info, founded in 2009, is one of the biggest and fastest one-click mobile file hosts in the world.
                  :D
                  Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Yeah it have sign up and be a member but i closed that off for demo.
                    Nah tommy is spam land script this script renames the file like

coding-talk.com.zip to 937412847.zip

Anit spam is included ;)

lol gumslone well i had to add that lmao
                    _______
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                    X