For Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Hire

Im offering my services for wap programming. Anything you wish. Lavalair edits, new script altogether, site clones W/E.

Want my portfolio or want an estimate for a something pm me Or of course you can post it here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (youngson @ Feb 19 2009, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Im offering my services for wap programming. Anything you wish. Lavalair edits, new script altogether, site clones W/E.

Want my portfolio or want an estimate for a something pm me Or of course you can post it here.[/b]
    hmmm... how good are you?... give me a estimate for a full clone of admob.com

Comment

I had the same idea its a massive money maker coding 100% but design i&#39;m not good so i give up lol

Comment

admob.. actually pretty easy to create your own .. however you&#39;d need ur own small legal team before u went live and u&#39;d have to register it as a company unless u want the tax man knocking on ur door demanding an estimated figure (which is always higher than the figure should be but without legal financial records your screwed)

ive had a pretty good idea mulling round in my head for a while which wouldnt take more than a week or two of work and should it kick off as id like would mean id never have to do much work ever again... but startup costs are massive, legal team to write up t&c&#39;s, financial agreements e.c.t, registering the company, no doubt i&#39;d have to go to court for some sort of vetting since id being dealing with a high amount of financial traffic

Comment

Setting up a business in the U.K. is actually really easy.

1. Do a swat Analysis. Use it to outline your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats See how you can make things better.

2. Set up and build business plan. See if you can improve and cut back anywhere.

3. Decide what type of business you are going to be. Sole trader, Limited Company, Partnership ect ....

4. Try to obtain funding by different means bank, Grants, Loans, Business Angels, Investors,Your Savings

5. Sort Yourself out a financial plan to help yourself or your accountant cover budgets and sales forecasts also include a personal finance plan.

6. Register & Insure Your Company at the right amount to cover all costs.

7. Understand the difference Between Cash Flow and Profit as Profit part should only be calculated at the end of the year.

8. Get a second part time job if you wish.

You should be set for your first year of trading.....

Then as you say there might be big problems with large cash flow each month or year.....

I know a few people that have set up successful business and i code for one as his web designer can&#39;t code.

The hard part is to make sure your in check with all the tax Payments and not going bust in the process.

Comment

There will be more the above but as soon as your set and got it all laid out shouldn&#39;t be to many obstacles in the way. Cant really say much more as the sums are unknown and i&#39;m not claiming i know it all as i know there is a lot missing.

Comment

hmmm... how good are you?... give me a estimate for a full clone of admob.com
              Wouldn't like to beat around the bush, although I feel I could complete the project successfully I would not have the time to complete such a large project, we would be talking about a large timeframe for this project which I, myself can not commit to.

Here a few of my reviews on a freelance website.

Review: Fantastic work once again.. made my project exactly to spec and did adjustments as requested. Showed a strong aptitude for CSS and made sure all details were completed to my satisfaction. You can count on this guy to be professional at all times and finish on time. If you got this guy bidding on your projection you can ignore the rest, you found your man.

Review: Very professional and got the job done with attention to detail. Clearly has a solid understanding of CSS and other web design elements and coding and can be counted on to get the job done to spec.

Review: I was Amazed while i have seen his work... Nice Communication, Great Skills, Very Understanding Programmer... I definetly use him again & again...

Review: Extremely professional. Excellent communication, very responsive and pleasant to work with. Higly recommended!

Review: A+++ Would use again!

Comment

I can make an exact replica of admob.com but I will need about 6 months and R250 000.00 or 25 000USD. Nothing less. admob.com seems to be pretty straight forward but it is not at all. The country, age and gender specific adds for one alone is going to take time. Not to even mention the publisher/advertiser control panels but as I said, I am willing to do it and sell the script as a whole. You get one month of testing time and there after you are on your own. 50% deposit and the rest after completion and then I will give you the source code.

Just one more thing. The publisher/advertiser panels will be in XHTML so that normal wap 2.0 phones can also access them. I do web coding but do not limit any of my scripts to just web and for the above mentioned price I am not prepared to code a web and wap interface.
                Last edited by subzero; 13.03.09, 07:00.

Comment

if you have problems posting. ???

or you dont know the edit button is ? or you dont have it ???
                  Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                  Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                  _______
                  SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

hi youngson,
                    I am looking for a script or a clone of a site.

I can't seems be able to send PM, so I send you a message via email thru forum. Reply me or add me in YIM.

Thanks

Comment

how much for a gptbank.com clone?

Comment

Working...
                      X