Wapcommunity Hosting Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wapcommunity Hosting Script

do you want to have a wapcommunity hosting script? just pm me!!!

other offers

guestbook hosting script.

toplist hosting script.

mobilephoto albums

mobile music hosting script

anythingsubdomain.yourdomain.com for your yourowndomain.com

get this within 24 hours for free or in a discounted price... special promo for first 5 buyers

thanatos knew what is this project all about hehehehe "kasi pareho kami nang ginagawa" yoh see tyaga tyaga lang... this project started 2months ago but this took so long becoz i have my major subjects in the university
    Last edited by inet; 14.03.10, 10:22.
    Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Below is a list of services I offer:

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

General consulting – My current hourly rate is $100 / hour.
    Custom Wapsite Community - My current rate is $500 / Wap Community Development.

thank you very much to all participants

CONGRATULATIONS TO FIRST FIVE WHO RECEIVE FREE SCRIPTS! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 10 PERSONS WHO RECEIVE PURCHASE DISCOUNT!

THE PROJECT CONSIST OF HOSTING SCRIPTS FOR WAP HUGE PORTALS

Services

Are you looking to take your wap or wapsite to a higher level? Do you want to stand out and rise above your competitors?

Wap Design and Customized Coding -The first way to stand out in a crowd is to have a brilliant and unique design for your wap or wapsite.

Rates

Comment

lol..

Comment

WLA KA BA JANG DEMO????

HAIIIIIZT>>...

DAPAT MeROn para makita namin......ge na...

NATAN>>>>>>bt nwala na ang natasu??

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thanatos @ Nov 15 2008, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
          lol.. [/b]

natasu yung project mo tapos na ba?

anu kunin mo yung script sa akin?

makaka2long para mapadali project mo...

or kung gusto mo

magpahiram ka ng domain..

sandali lang translate natin english...

English: natasu, is your project finished?
          Services

Rates

Comment

inet but why not send me the script?I have reply at your inbox
            if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweetangel @ Nov 15 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
              inet but why not send me the script?I have reply at your inbox [/b]
              there are the first 5 who recieved...

only first five
              First #3 are pinoy members of wapforum.org.uk
              4 indian
              5 us citizen
              Services

Rates

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Nov 16 2008, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                natasu yung project mo tapos na ba?

anu kunin mo yung script sa akin?

makaka2long para mapadali project mo...

or kung gusto mo

magpahiram ka ng domain..

sandali lang translate natin english...

English: natasu, is your project finished? [/b]
                that was my plan before but change my mind.. even if i&#39;d finish the script i wudnt have the time and money to maintain it.. btw what is that link you send me in my inbox.. i cnt reply to ur msg.. ur memory is full..

Comment

here&#39;s the demo he send me on ym.. http://tribechat.org

Comment

ok great but many ads on that site,,,,,

Comment

here&#39;s the demo

for guestbook hosting script wml demo gb

for classified ads hosting script not yet finished demo ads

they requested it

check out my blog post something relevant and i will give out some scripts for free
                      Services

Rates

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thanatos @ Nov 17 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                        that was my plan before but change my mind.. even if i&#39;d finish the script i wudnt have the time and money to maintain it.. btw what is that link you send me in my inbox.. i cnt reply to ur msg.. ur memory is full.. [/b]

you will not consume any time or a lot of time with the script it has auto delete for nonactive subdomains

hehehehhehe regarding money a more cheaper than as usual because one requirement for to get the file free
                        Services

Rates

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (inet @ Nov 18 2008, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                          you will not consume any time or a lot of time with the script it has auto delete for nonactive subdomains

hehehehhehe regarding money a more cheaper than as usual because one requirement for to get the file free[/b]

thanks anyway inet but if u insist of giving the script kindly give it to sweetangel, i dnt have plans owning a free wap community host.. sweetangel asked me in my inbox if she can get it.. kindly give it to sweetangel.. thanks..

i forgot i deleted her inbox to me.. perhaps you can just PM the girl..

Comment

my request is chat hosting with wapdesire script...is possible inet???
                            if like my post click:

http://coding-talk.com/images/totall...ost_thanks.gif

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sweetangel @ Nov 18 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
                              my request is chat hosting with wapdesire script...is possible inet???[/b]

yes it is posible..

earn points first... before getting the script free
                              Services

Rates

Comment

Working...
                              X