Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Looking For Wap Bussiness Partner In Different Countries

I' ll try to describe in a few words.

I have wap creator (builder) - Waplego.com. Here everybody can create his own wap site with chats, forums, quiz games, gallery, mobile fun (sounds, pictures) , etc. Everything is free. And furhermore - all our sites soon will have possibility to earn money from their sites.
    No IT skills required.

Now this wap builder is really popular in Lithuania, but I want to make it popular in other countries.
    Now Waplego.com is translated in to english, russian, lithuanian languages, but we can translate it to any other language, if there will be a need.

What help I need:
    - Your advices, where could I advertise about my product in your country (most popular wap sites, wap forums in your country).
    - Your help to advertise (to write text in your national language)
    - Your help to negiotiate (to talk with owners off popular wap-sites in your country and trying to buy adds as cheap as possilble)
    - Finding free opurtunities to advertise
    - Any other help, Ideas are welcome

My suggestions for YOU:
    - Money for you help...Of course, I can't pay a lot, but stilll
    - My proffesional support introducing your wap-web sites in Lithuania, Russia. Especially, if you have wap sites in english, russian languages - everybody cant talk and use this languages in Lithuania and Russia.
    - Translating your products into English, Russian, Lithuanian, Polish
    - Free advertising of your wap sites, web sites (I can give a list of sites, incuding international, where I could put your adss)
    - Any other my support and advices.
    - Special status - Project Partner, it will give you bonuses and advantages using waplego.com for your requirements.

I don't need you to be a proffesional businessman - I hope, you will be young person, who is interested in wap. I will be glad to cooperate with you.
    You can write me PM, o by e-mail waplego [eta] info [dot] lt

Nice site and great deal you are offering! Im interested in talk to get a business partneship with Waplego!

Im from Brazil, work with International Business and WebMarketing and Im also a freelance WebDesigner & WapDesigner.

Brazil can be a potential business location for Waplego due that wap is getting more popular everyday around here!

I´ll send u a PM.

Later,
    Pakalika

Comment

im in canada,,,i own my own dual quad core server with 2GB of ram,,,,i have many sites of my own,,,come visit me at bestblab.com we can talk on how much your willing to pay for my services!

Comment

hi, i'm from romania and i want to help you, i have 2 wapsite's. Pm me if ur interested

Comment

please provide me your email

Comment

lol this was posted over a year ago are you all too stupid too notice that?

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
              lol this was posted over a year ago are you all too stupid too notice that?
              lol this is funny. people dont look at date stamps before posting here
              LDSWAPWORLD sigpic
              site closed.
              im busy with other things in life like facebook , send me PM so i can add you
              www.pinoySG.com

don't ask for help if you're not even helping yourself!
              i am tired of seeing the line "best site", i want to see something NEW and UNIQUE. maybe if i find one, ill go back to my wap life again.

Comment

lol lol lol lol lol..........

Comment

am in Nigeria.u deal seems nice.come visit me at http://faceofnaija.net
                  http://myfacepals.com
                  MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X