Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

portal script for sale

Hello Friends,

I am here to introduce a very good and seo friendly download portal script.

The script is getting used by many webmasters and most of them are getting good alexa traffic rank as well as google page rank.

The script is optimized for top level ad network Google Adsense.

Some features of this script:

- Lower Maintainence Cost: script can handle more than 100 active users (60 sec onl list), without putting much load at your web servers. Here below is an example:
    @ active 100users the load average is: 0.49, 0.30, 0.10
    Also it does not consume much RAM, a 256mb lowend VPS is smart enough to start with this script.

- Web Standard: Xhtml ? Html5 ? Get your favourit version with 100% w3c markup validation.

- SEO: Websites usng our script are getting good PageRank & Alexa Traffic Rank. I cannot list the names here but contact me if you want to check.

- Admin Panel For Management: The script will be having an admin panel for managing the website.

- Design & Template: You can customize the script look & design by yourself. its 99.9% HTML editable.

- Free Upgrades: Get lifetime free upgrades, weather its an additional feature or function, we will provide free ugrades.

Server Requirements:
    - PHP 5.3x
    - MySQL 5x
    - Apache 2x
    - Ioncube Loader for PHP 5.3

Contact me @ ritworld007@gmail.com for more inquiry about this script. I will show live demo too

i'd like to see a demo first, not contacting you to see a demo since you took the time to describe your portal script well enough

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
      i'd like to see a demo first, not contacting you to see a demo since you took the time to describe your portal script well enough
      ok i have no problem .

this is default script address :- Getmobsoft :: Get Everything For Your Mobile.
      this is modded script with theme:- Vcms
      this is admin cp url :- Admin dashboard

all live demo are given here now ...!

Comment

Working...
      X