selling advertising network script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

selling advertising network script

Hi all, I'm a programmer from Russia, I want to offer you to buy advertising network script, $ 500. purchase by webmoney. to communicate with me using icq: 456 561 or email xa4ik@hotmail.com.

script includes 250 mobile operators, 770 bands, the system of protection against click fraud, protection against hacking account, database backup, advertising and bannnery from the admin area, Update band light, forum, chat, auction gambling, account activation activation of plozadok, scanner sites for the presence of links, statistics by day, operators, payments can be made for any currency webmoney, even on your mobile and much more. example http://scumz.org

English demo desirable, if possible
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
    ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
    ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
    キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

english demo with access to admin panel.....

Added after 3 minutes:

English version Demo : Google Translate

Its similar to ad4earn script.....
      Last edited by razzbee; 27.09.11, 13:55.

Comment

Hello. I work a lot, so just now went to the forum, sorry. English demo version is not complete, will soon translate to the end =) demo is available here Main page, user account - username: beta Password: beta, Administrator - login Admin, password is 12345, log into the admin panel 12345 forum is not available in demo mode temporarily. (translate into English). Please do not change passwords, and you'll have to edit the profile in a demo mode to close. well excuse me for bad English, how could so translated ... have questions - ask. to set the script includes an installation file, so you necessary =)

Comment

sold one copy of the script. link with an address similar to the demo version of moderation here. it should explain everything. priority way to communicate with me - ICQ 456 561, where I'm almost around the clock.

Comment

Working...
          X