Warnign: Abphone campaign at mobpartner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnign: Abphone campaign at mobpartner

I want to warn those of you who has subscribed to this campaign at mobpartner.
    Here is my story why you should think twice before you subscribe to this campaign.

now about the campaign itself, here is the description:
    Abphone
    Up to $0.06 per 2nd search - Worldwide
    Abphone is a search service designed specifically for the mobile web.

It focusses on the search verticals that you, as a mobile user, are interested in: Images, videos, games, music, news, ...

It automatically detects user handset, to ensure that all search results display optimally on his mobile phone.

Compatibility: iPhone - Android - All handsets and carriers.

Average conversion rate: 10%

Cookie duration: 30 days
    and here is what you get for every transaction:
    Code:
    2nd search on the search engine (CPA)
     Worldwide: $0.03
     United States: $0.06
     United Kingdom: $0.06
     South Africa: $0.06
     Italy: $0.06
     Germany: $0.06
     France: $0.06
    the great thing about this campaign was that they store cookies for 30 days what means that the user you sent to them today will generate revenue for you for 30 next days, as long the cookie in his device is stored and he/she downloads content from abphone,
    another plus was that their campaign is worldwide.

and now to my warning:

yesterday i've been contacted by mobpartners affiliate manager and they told me that the abphone campaign was deactivated on request of abphone, the reason was not realy clear for me but looks like abphone was no longer able to pay for the transactions or what ever.

well ok, no problem, i can live without it, there are several other good campaigns at mobpartner,

whats is negative about it is that the users which i've send to them will have active cookies within next 30 days and i will get nothing for their transactions.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

It is still activate for my ac.

Comment

Working...
    X