Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help to increase site traffic.

Hey Friends,

I am trying to increase my wapsite traffic, but all my try had failed.
    So please suggest me some way for traffic.

Thanks,

Wapedict.

Hello, please give more info about your site: url address, what methods you have tried. Also are you willing to invest some money, or you need only free ways of attracting users.

Comment

i also have the same problem. I have a web site/wap site still developing, im the only person who uses it realy forum and chatrooms sms links games and eveythink, even radio etc.

I dont want to put the address up as i dont think you can promote on here, PM me if you need the url.

I have tryed Link referal ,google adwords etc no joy yet,

Let me know if there is a solution oh and a free one too :P

Comment

you should try toplists different toplists or link exchange ad networks, some big toplists send to small sites 10 times more traffic than the site has sent to the toplist.
        also validate the html code of your site with w3c validator,
        if you dont understand why people dont want to stay at your site, compare your site to other sites which have alot of traffic, look at their design and content,
        quantity does not equal quality in most cases,
        setting up a download site is what every noob can do, try to make some more unique services for your site,
        mobile warez downloads are boring.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          you should try toplists different toplists of link exchange ad networks, some big toplists send to small sites 10 times more traffic than the site has sent to the toplist.
          also validete the html code of your site with w3c validator,
          if you dont understand why people dont want to stay at your site, compare your site to other sites which have alot of traffic, design, content,
          quantity does not equal quality in most cases,
          setting up a download site is what every noob can do, try to make some more unique services for your site,
          mobile warez downloads are boring.
          Yes Truly Said , try besttop.mobi i am getting more than 200-300 Unique visitors even send hits is 20-20 clicks.
          See Below Screen snap...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ares1981 View Post
            i also have the same problem. I have a web site/wap site still developing, im the only person who uses it realy forum and chatrooms sms links games and eveythink, even radio etc.

I dont want to put the address up as i dont think you can promote on here, PM me if you need the url.

I have tryed Link referal ,google adwords etc no joy yet,

Let me know if there is a solution oh and a free one too :P
            Well, I have asked url just to know what about is site. Because depending on sites content, different marketing ways will be effective.
            But of course there are some common ways, suitable for all types of sites:
            1. Use ads exchange networks. Not only those big & professional, but try also the small ones. Some of them give good enough effect, without spending any money.
            Let me know if you need a list of such ads exchange networks.
            2. Be active in popular mobile forums and add your site in signature. The more posts you make - the more people will see your signature. Of course, you must make interesting posts, not spamming.
            3. Create java bookmark of your site and upload it to biggest app stores and downloads sites - like getjar, pocketgear, mobango. Believe me, it works. For example, bookmark of one my project was downloaded by more than 250 000 (!) unique users in a period of 1 month. And it's totally FREE way. But you must pay attention to right keywords, right description and nice icons when you are uploading your bookmark.
            4. Exchange ads with other sites.
            5. Search for different opportunities and partnership models. For example, I have agreed with one admin that he will send PM to all his site users. And my project will be introduced in this pm. In exchange I did the same in my site. Effect was great for both sides.
            6. Use Facebook to attract new users. I am sure you know how to do it, so I will not write details here now.
            7. Depending on type of your site, even such thing as multilanguage can have huge impact. For example, I've translated some of my projects to Vietnamese and my traffic growths very fast, because Vietnam users are coming. I didn't advertise in Vietnam market. But perhaps my site is interesting for them, they understand language, so Vietnamese guys are coming and coming to my project again without any efforts.

p.s. sorry for possible grammar mistakes.

Comment

Let me know if you need a list of such ads
              exchange networks.
              Yes... Post here
              Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

@gumslone pls make it possible 4 me to register with besttop.mobi, i have tried serveral times n fail, pls tanks

Comment

Originally posted by iykzy4luv View Post
                  @gumslone pls make it possible 4 me to register with besttop.mobi, i have tried serveral times n fail, pls tanks
                  it works now
                  Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

admin gum at his 1st p0st is right. Just like me, my syt was just as n0ob as beginner. That's why every visit0r's doesn't want to stay that much.

Comment

Let me know if you need a list of such ads
                      exchange networks.
                      Yes... Post here

I am affraid to be banned for advertising/spamming :P

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by warfrek View Post
                      admin gum at his 1st p0st is right. Just like me, my syt was just as n0ob as beginner. That's why every visit0r's doesn't want to stay that much.
                      Well very often good and interesting site is not enough to get users. I think we all know many technically advanced sites without visitors and there are many simple sites without any interesting features with thousands of visitors. Because advertising and marketing of site is very important factor also...If you have money, you can make your site popular even if it is worth nothing..
                      Last edited by Nega; 30.03.11, 22:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Nega View Post
                        Well very often good and interesting site is not enough to get users. I think we all know many technically advanced sites without visitors and there are many simple sites without any interesting features with thousands of visitors. Because advertising and marketing of site is very important factor also...If you have money, you can make your site popular even if it is worth nothing..
                        True Words!
                        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                        Easy earning for Indians
                        ---------------------
                        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

try many top lists ..
                          sigpicthe italian/international COMMUNITY of friendship
                          http://people2000.netne.net
                          WAP/WEB
                          peoplemailbox@katamail.com

Comment

To increase traffic to your site you need to post blogs and articles. Do submissions in directories and Search Engines. Have signatures of your site in forums. Generate correct set of keywords while submitting in Search Engines.

Comment

I totally agree with GumSlone. The quality of the site is what matters the most. Its best to take your time and make something worthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X