• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob SUCKS!!

Admob Starting Banned Account

Oh no not other topic about that admob you know by now admob sucks lol

Please NO more topics about them
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

They Banned Accout Without Reason Bro..

Comment

You know they do it as they want the cash lol
        _______
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Yeah Bro..
          They are 6 years old this year and they are more skilled in deception..LoL

Comment

i hosted sites before them lol
            _______
            _______
            Info & Tips
            php.net
            w3schools.com

Comment

join AdMob SUCKS!!! | Facebook
              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

reall ****ing scramble ad network, a disaster to wapmasters, y nt warn b4 ban, useless ad network, dat is y i go 4 MobPartner - Mobile Affiliate Network - Mobile CPA Campaigns - Home the very best

Comment

Very significant way they cheat! I have sent and asked for the reason that my account was disabled and I get a reply email, they ask for my email that I use to log into AdMob. Now I am just waiting for a reply from them.

Comment

Originally posted by iykzy4luv View Post
                    reall ****ing scramble ad network, a disaster to wapmasters, y nt warn b4 ban, useless ad network, dat is y i go 4 MobPartner - Mobile Affiliate Network - Mobile CPA Campaigns - Home the very best
                    There is one thing I don't like with MobPartner. They pay per result (registration, sale and so on). So you do not earn on every click like with Admob. Anyway, there are more than 89 mobile advertising networks ( I made a list for my personal purposes), so we all can choose other advertising networks. Of course, Admob provides high fill rates, but there are more networks with high fill rates, like Inmobi, Buzzcity, Smaato...

Comment

Working...
                    X