Is buzzcity cheating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is buzzcity cheating?

I got a remaining revenue of $67 last 2010. And i have $12 revenue this january 2011 and when i transfer my revenue to run my campaigne the only available publisher earnings i can transfer is from january 2011 and my total revenue from 2010 can't be transfer.. I tried to email buzzcity about this issue but until n0w no response from them. Does anyone experience this?

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
    I got a remaining revenue of $67 last 2010. And i have $12 revenue this january 2011 and when i transfer my revenue to run my campaigne the only available publisher earnings i can transfer is from january 2011 and my total revenue from 2010 can't be transfer.. I tried to email buzzcity about this issue but until n0w no response from them. Does anyone experience this?
    try to contact them on skype, actually they are very friendly an i made a good experience with them.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

I don't have any skype account bro, i have sent them an email many times about a lots of concerns and they reply me asap, but in this matter they are not responding until now. I tried to resend an email but still they are not responding

Comment

Hi Gumslone, would you mind disclosing their skype id ??
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Code:
          Delynn Ho skype: delynnho
          Steven Xiao skype: Steven.Xiao5
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Working...
          X