admob december 2010 payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also got payment

@santha- Your account has been deleted. I faced same problen in past.

Comment

No payment here. Its been delayed second time in last 4 months alone. . Maybe the rumor that the entire publisher payment of Admob is handled by just one guy is pretty true.
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

got it today
        left wap stuff

Comment

dont wait for mail just check your paypal balance...

Comment

never had a payment from admob and now my adverts have stopped working

Comment

I'm still waiting ...

Comment

they blocked you for having alot of accounts lol

or unfair clicks by 1 user,scam

This is why i do not trust ads networks they can make up bull sh(*)t about you and not pay.
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by crazybrumi View Post
                  just email them if they dont reply ring thema nd speak to senior manager, and ask them for an update and to keep an eye on your account aswell as there emaill addy, nw when i have a problem i get an email back withing an hour or so if its withing working hours.
                  can u give contact number

Comment

How To Get Admob's Payment Via Cheque Or Direct Bank Transfer In India ?
                    I Have Axis/HDFC/SBI Bank acs

Any Charges For Using This Service By Bank ?
                    And How Much Time It Takes To Arrive ?

Have To Setup It Coz Paypal's New Rules Suxxx
                    Last edited by mahipat; 18.02.11, 21:33.

Comment

Originally posted by mahipat View Post
                      How To Get Admob's Payment Via Cheque Or Direct Bank Transfer In India ?
                      I Have Axis/HDFC/SBI Bank acs

Any Charges For Using This Service By Bank ?
                      And How Much Time It Takes To Arrive ?

Have To Setup It Coz Paypal's New Rules Suxxx
                      open your ur paupal profile u will find everything there...and yeah u have to pay some charge for it to ur bank...payment via cheque is very long procedure ..your cheque will arrive in two weeks but takes arount 1 month to clear

Comment

Originally posted by stolen_moment View Post
                        open your ur paupal profile u will find everything there...and yeah u have to pay some charge for it to ur bank...payment via cheque is very long procedure ..your cheque will arrive in two weeks but takes arount 1 month to clear
                        I get payment from admob to bank same paypal :|,16/02,it not long time.

Comment

@stolen_moment

i want to transfer directly to bank ac.Not to the paypal then bank ac...

"Export-related payments for goods and services into your PayPal account may not exceed US$500 per transaction."

Read More Here - Paypal New Rules For Indians

Originally posted by b0ngma01 View Post
                          I get payment from admob to bank same paypal :|,16/02,it not long time.
                          Can You Please Tell Me How ?
                          Last edited by mahipat; 19.02.11, 08:49.

Comment

Still No reply

Comment

The system i suppose is called ACH/Wire transfer
                              For an ACH transfer you not only need to specify your name, Bank Name and Bank Address but also your Account Number/IBAN and Bank SWIFT Code. The following is my correspondence with HDFC bank, I hope it helps
                              Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e mail dated October 28, 2010 regarding swift code and IBAN.

HDFC Bank offers you quick, economical and convenient options to remit funds to India. We request you to visit the following URL for the various modes available for remitting funds from abroad:
                              http://www.hdfcbank.com/nri/remittances/default.htm

Kindly select your region from where you are remitting the funds and then select Wire / Telegraphic Transfer. The details of our Correspondent banks and instructions through which you may remit the funds are available at http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/forex/forex_bank_table.htm

The SWIFT CODE of HDFC Bank : HDFCINBBXXX

There is no separate SWIFT code for our individual branches. The above code can be used for remitting funds to HDFC bank anywhere in India.

The IBAN numbers are also available at the above link.

Our Bank also ensures that the best possible rates are offered for conversion into Indian Rupees.

Inward Remittance charges are applicable @ Rs. 100.00 (inclusive of service tax and education cess). We also request you to check the remittance charges levied by your remitting bank as they or the correspondent bank would levy certain charges.

Warm Regards,

tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                              Easy earning for Indians
                              ---------------------
                              Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                              goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
                              X