• Show
Clear All

PayPal.Com Inquiry.

hy guys,
    i just wanted to knw that ..
    my frnd is havng an paypal account.
    he lives in brazil,
    now he is in india..
    so the question is can he buy stuffs online over here using the same paypal account.
    thnks.

Sure he can at least he keeps the bank open in brazil he is allowed to use paypal.
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Thnks for the info subs

Comment

warning tell him do not try to login with opera mini etc else he will need to verify account else there are no problem using his own account as any one can visit any other country eg for me i can use an Australian account in India and Indian account in Australia
        left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
          warning tell him do not try to login with opera mini etc else he will need to verify account else there are no problem using his own account as any one can visit any other country eg for me i can use an Australian account in India and Indian account in Australia
          Thanks alot bro ")

Comment

as long as he has a verified address in his home country he can use it wherever

i have a paypal account from the uk while i was living there and i can still use it with no limits or restrictions

Comment

PayPal does not currently offer the ability to add funds from your bank account.

When you make a payment, PayPal charges the buyer's credit card and instantly credits the seller's PayPal account.\

wtf cant able to add fund from bank

ny solution for tht guy

Comment

Working...
              X