Live audio & video stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live audio & video stream

i wanna have a embed streamer which members can stream live or play recored audio on a website from they computer how do i go about doing this?

As I understand you need an application which plays stored audio/video files. There are lot of free ones on Google Search. I would suggest JW Player. Read it's readme.
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

no not store ones i mean people can play live

Comment

For muisc you can use

Virtual DJ , SAM Party DJ Borad Caseer

video Virtual dj will do that
        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
        _______
        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
        _______
        Info & Tips
        php.net
        w3schools.com

Comment

Yes i know that but the shoutcast server is what i need

Comment

you can use icecast if you have own server you can install both shoutcast or icecast or you can get a shoutcast hosting and winamp will be fine with dsp plugin its best until now for me but i am not sure what are you talking about people can record their own voice etc but i can help you to setup your own shoutcast live streaming server if you have own vps or dedicated and keep in mind you will need high b/w as well port uplink should be 100 for good quality how ever search google its best friend

for more information follow my post here or mods can move this topic in that section thanks
            Last edited by GiLL; 03.02.11, 03:52.
            left wap stuff

Comment

thanx gill couple questions is this shoutcast script like MakeAVoice.com Shoutcast Server, Teamspeak Server, and Webserver Hosting and can any registered member on the site stream from there computer?

Comment

let me clear you ok that site you provided its seems you can get a shoutcast or icecast hosting there and they will give one account mean you can send data to your that shoutcast port or icecast eg it could be audio or video and Listener Slots will be as you buy plan from them like you wants to run a live radio shoutcast and you will make a site where people will visit and you will have setup few or one player etc
                left wap stuff

Comment

Kinda out of topic, Gill, I am using both Winamp and VirtualDJ but will Winamp I can't see currently playing song, while with VDJ it works just fine. Is this my problem or Winamp's problem?

Comment

@ mysterio thats winamps problem @ Gill your not getting what am saying

Comment

Thank you man! I am gonna uninstall it right now :p

Comment

Working...
                      X