This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Begginers Must Read

First of all, I am not an admin or moderator and I am talking just about what bothers me mostly here on Coding-Talk. Very often, I read such new topics like: "I am beginner in PHP, how can I create a mp3 search engine script?" With all the respect, this is a stupid question. Being a beginner, means you are at Level-0, but trying to jump at Level-5 by working with such scripts. Of course this is not the way it works, because this is not a six-letters answer, but its a whole work, and of course I am not mattering to answer because after I am doing this work for you probably you are going to leave and be right back with the next question which also is the first next problem you faced. You are not asking for a help to solve your problem yourself, but you are asking for someone to do your work because you are a noob or a lazy guy. Remember there is no shame to be a noob, all of us start from noob, and the good way chosen to be professional is never to ask "How to do this" but to ask "What's the logic of doing this?". You want my hint to start? Download a ready made simple PHP script which works and which you know what it does, and try to change things and see it's effects. Are you scared it won't work? Well, it will work because I was a noob five years before but I did like I told before. No one learned me programming languages, not even learned in school, but in an old PC Pentium II when even XAMPP hardly worked. And today I work in a prestige web dev company, and have new students each day which I teach. You can do also the same, you can be who you want and get what you desire.

Also, for some guys who write me on private: I help people who need help but I do not do the job of anyone. This is also the reason why I never share scrips: because it's my work!

So, stop asking stupid questions everywhere, and take your books (or ebooks) and learn. Programming is about write, not about talk. And Coding-Talk is about help, not about profit.

God bless you all!
    Last edited by Mysterio; 06.02.21, 12:11.
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

very familiar story here also

Comment

i agree with you.

Comment

You don't share because you don't have to share . .Jol

Comment

Hinerie, you think so? The joke is on you.
          I've even stopped helping cos some of the requests are so dumb! I just look out for the right posts. By that I mean, right title, proper problem statement and attached error and/or snippet.
          Else, you can burn for all I care.
          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
            First of all, I am not an admin or moderator and I am talking just about what bothers me mostly here on Coding-Talk. Very often, I read such new topics like: "I am beginner in PHP, how can I create a mp3 search engine script?" With all the respect, this is a stupid question. Being a beginner, means you are at Level-0, but trying to jump at Level-5 by working with such scripts. Of course this is not the way it works, because this is not a six-letters answer, but its a whole work, and of course I am not mattering to answer because after I am doing this work for you proppably you are going to leave and be right back with the next question which also is the first next problem you faced. You are not asking for a help to solve your problem yourself, but you are asking for someone to do your work because you are a noob or a lazzy guy. Remember there is no shame to be a noob, all of us start from noob, and the good way choosen to be proffessional is never to ask "How to do this" but to ask "What's the logic of doing this?". You want my hint to start? Download a ready made simple PHP script which works and which you know what it does, and try to change things and see it's effects. Are you scared it won't work? Well, it will work because I was a noob five years before but I did like I told before. No one learned me programming languages, not even learned in school, but in an old PC Pentium II when even XAMPP hardly worked. And today I work in a prestige webdesign company, and have new students each day which I teach. You can do also the same, you can be who you want and get what you desire.

Also, for some guys who write me on private: I help people who need help but I do not do the job of anyone. This is also the reason why I never share scrips: because it's my work!

So, stop asking stupid questions everywhere, and take your books (or ebooks) and learn. Programming is about write, not about talk. And Coding-Talk is about help, not about profit.

God bless you all!
            Wow, nice..

I like and totally agree with you... :D

Comment

in 1 hundred percent agreement with you on all this stuff... these learener coders expect us to do the creative & coding work n just post scripts on the forums...

ie: i've had over ten people ask me to mod my status-bar script so it works with lava! lmao... it already works with lava... just the learners seemingly can't figure out the function to work it with... getuid_nick is all you need to use to get it to plug in perfectly... tip dropped, if you can't do it in two minutes, Y'ALL NEED PRACTICE!!!!

and if you don't try yourself, you'll never learn!!!
              C3 Themes: http://c3themes.wen.ru/index.html
              Find Files: http://mystarter.tk/?goto=X-search

Comment

i see the fustrations that experienced ones face. as a newcomer to coding im still learning the basics nevermind how to build a site but sometimes the short temperd reply from an experienced coder isnt much use. i still havent got a clue what im meant to look for in lava codes to fix, i still have no idea what a hole is how to fix it and why it got there in the first place. i dont need people to tell me to 'learn' or practise something that i have no idea of what im meant to practice.... us newbies sometimes need guidence. if there is something to read up on then great. if not, then fobbing new coders off doesnt seem ideal.

my 2p as newbie

Comment

Well done, nicely said. I have tried to explain some people the same and not good ended. Simply, individuals prefer to be called "wapmaster" (basicly means nothing, think refers to a programer) instead learn anything. These "progamer" are asking other for "php script to create pages in the page. "
                  They just go from forum to forum and whine for help, rather than to help themselves, and no one accidentally should not tell them anything they do not want to hear, just want to copy the finished code, and then will go to the next forum and to brag that they wrote that code themself.
                  When I realized after some time that there is no point explaining, just turned around and went, figuratively.
                  <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//WAPFORUM.RS

Comment

'i want to create an online counter but i know only html',a very stupid question someone asked,always they are happy when someone site is hacked and shared,but they cant even install or mod it...its time u stand and learn for ur self,no matter you have a pc or not cos i used my e71 nokia phone with xplore to code the search and other functions in zloads.com....knowledge is power.

Comment

I think moving the Tutorials forum from a sub forum to a main forum might help.

i also think people could at least attempt to code it before they ask for it...... (why should we help if your not even attempting to help yourself)
                      Show us how far you got ... even if its just the html that you have managed to change a little its better than not trying at all.....
                      So what if there is mistakes at least you tried .... i f you dont try you will never learn and 2 years down the line you will be still asking someone to do something for you.

Comment

Not all people are born to be programmer, some born to be webmaster/wapmaster. Imagin some that cant echo 'hello world'; asking me for wapbuilder script! Then i asked him why does he need wapbuilder script, he told me that 'that was his dream'.
                        have connected with http://adexchat.com ?
                        Fun up with
                        http://forum.adexchat.com

Comment

This is not the rules but a Gide To Goodness the rules is topic of all post forums
                          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                          _______
                          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                          _______
                          Info & Tips
                          php.net
                          w3schools.com

Comment

yea im agree! btw im 14yrs old and im readin in class 9th .. Im learnin php from w3schools.com btw im still a noob.
                            I want to learn from this great coders but whenever i pm them for help, they reply solution in 10 words and i really dnt understand what they mean so i asked them to tell me step-by-step and then they do not reply me
                            Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

Comment

Your welcome rock.

Only way you learn is learn it your self
                              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                              _______
                              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X