Tubidy.mobi/Vuclip.com working youtube scripts! How it works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tubidy.mobi/Vuclip.com working youtube scripts! How it works!

Hello all,i have found that tubidy.mobi/vuclip.com youtube video scripts are working! Our normal scripts are not working but these scripts never stopped working! How is it possible? How they fetch video?Anyone have these kind of script?

i think that they are not using any API services from youtube & they are directly grabbing flash/mp4 video from youtube video watch page.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
    PHP Tutorials: How to Secure Your PHP Script (PHP SECURITY)
    Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by firemax View Post
      i think that they are not using any API services from youtube & they are directly grabbing flash/mp4 video from youtube video watch page.
      Free Mobile Videos: Yaaya.mobi
      also always works ok
      are you grabbing files same way as tubidy/vuclip ?
      any public tip on ''how to do it...'' ?
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

Firemax bro,Please will you share this?

I have guessed this before.but when i copy a flv directly from the youtube watch page,it takes about 2 minutes to be copied a 15MB flv from youtube while 4shared/tube8 takes only 2 seconds only on byet paid server.So, how they fetch youtube videos so quickly! [NB: Vuclip is pmbguy's site]

Comment

Originally posted by metulj View Post
          Free Mobile Videos: Yaaya.mobi
          also always works ok
          are you grabbing files same way as tubidy/vuclip ?
          any public tip on ''how to do it...'' ?
          tip is already given :P

Firemax bro,Please will you share this?

I have guessed this before.but when i copy a flv directly from the youtube watch page,it takes about 2 minutes to be copied a 15MB flv from youtube while 4shared/tube8 takes only 2 seconds only on byet paid server.So, how they fetch youtube videos so quickly! [NB: Vuclip is pmbguy's site]
          for speedup video grabbing, you can use multiple proxies with a download acceleration extension. you can use axel-http://axel.alioth.debian.org/ or aria2 -http://aria2.sourceforge.net/ as download accelerator.

Free Mobile Web Scripts by me: Free Youtube Downloader, Tweets Reader, Facebook Wall Posts Reader
          Want to Develop/Edit your WAP/Web Site? Add me to Gtalk (gmail) 'lakshan1989' or PM me.

Comment

Can You Give some sample code firemax bro.

Comment

Proxy with PHP! How to do this?by curl? Any sample code/tutorial link plz@firemax

Comment

Hey firemax ! thanks for tips .
                I installed Axel and did a little test
                using axel : Downloaded 20.0 megabytes in 9 seconds. (2171.12 KB/s)

using wget : 20,971,520 1.82M/s in 17s

...now need to mix with php
                Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
                  Hey firemax ! thanks for tips .
                  I installed Axel and did a little test
                  using axel : Downloaded 20.0 megabytes in 9 seconds. (2171.12 KB/s)

using wget : 20,971,520 1.82M/s in 17s

...now need to mix with php

Here is the problem bro!
                  HOW TO MIX THIS WITH PHP?

Comment

How to install Axel?
                    Did I help you?
                    You can help me too
                    Your donations will help me finance my studies.

Comment

I'm using 'aria2' extension. you can find all of details/tutorials & examples from aria2 project web site.

for install aria2, run following command
                      yum install aria2

Comment

Firemax Bro,

Thanks for the information

I still have no VPS! Looking forward to buy one.But VPS is much costly than a shared hosting...

By the way.which one are you using to run exec commands and ffmpeg?shared or vps?which company???
                        Last edited by wap333; 24.12.10, 11:17.

Comment

Originally posted by wap333 View Post
                          Firemax Bro,

Thanks for the information

I still have no VPS! Looking forward to buy one.But VPS is much costly than a shared hosting...

By the way.which one are you using to run exec commands and ffmpeg?shared or vps?which company???
                          yeah, byet VPS severs are very costly. i'm using a VPS server for video downloads that hosted on vpslatch.net .

Comment

Firemax, Man you are rockz!!!

Your Video Downloading Is Much Speedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still some problem.when a video is copied from youtube, the view page again loads! again you need to press "Download"...

By the way, Are you using M512 ($25 usd/month)?

How you installed php and ffmpeg? Will they install php and ffmpeg free?

Comment

Originally posted by wap333 View Post
                              Firemax, Man you are rockz!!!

Your Video Downloading Is Much Speedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but still some problem.when a video is copied from youtube, the view page again loads! again you need to press "Download"...

By the way, Are you using M512 ($25 usd/month)?

How you installed php and ffmpeg? Will they install php and ffmpeg free?
                              I'm using the M1024 Package. (28$ p/m ,bcoz i've added a coupon code).

vpslatch fully managed & support is excellent, you need to open an support ticket for install ffmpeg. it's free.

Comment

Working...
                              X