What to add on this domain wapwire.co.cc?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to add on this domain wapwire.co.cc?

Hi I've created this domain, but aren't really sure what content to add to this site im thinking of an toplist to go with the name?

Any suggestions?

You created that domain and yet you dont know why you choose that name? Lol..

Here's my suggestion.
    Since the name is wapwire then the contents must be base from wires like selling copper wires. Why not make it a wapsite where your customers can order a wire? Maybe for tv, electric fan, dvd player, telephone etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
      You created that domain and yet you dont know why you choose that name? Lol..

Here's my suggestion.
      Since the name is wapwire then the contents must be base from wires like selling copper wires. Why not make it a wapsite where your customers can order a wire? Maybe for tv, electric fan, dvd player, telephone etc..
      Thankyou but remember its wap meaning mobile etc. I want to keep it simple to use and growing on its own etc...

Comment

Yes its wap then people can order wires from you via your wapsite using their mobile phone.

Comment

Rotflcopter. Nice one man.
          But how come you have a domain but don't know what to do with it. Well, that's what to expect when things are free. "race of the commons"
          Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

you might make lots of money in south africa, everyone is lookin for copper wire to sell lol
            Why cry for a soul set free?

Comment

Hahaha, now i going to hell lmao
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Omg that's so funny.
                Perfection comes at a cost

I accept liberty!

Comment

well a wire could be a source of info or news. What about running a news site of some sort?
                  C3 Themes: http://c3themes.wen.ru/index.html
                  Find Files: http://mystarter.tk/?goto=X-search

Comment

Since it's a free domain, do anything on it. If that anything don't please you, then just cancel it an add a new one, waprope.co.cc then sell ropes.
                    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

dnt mind them,just use it 4 a doWnloads site.

Comment

Working...
                      X