Google disabled ads on co.cc parked domain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google disabled ads on co.cc parked domain

Google disabled ads on co.cc parked domain from 16 Nov 2010 and display blank page. so have you idea about this why Google disabled as on co.cc parked domain

Originally posted by videodesihot View Post
    Google disabled ads on co.cc parked domain from 16 Nov 2010 and display blank page. so have you idea about this why Google disabled as on co.cc parked domain
    they should have informed you about that, check your inbox in the adsense account
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
      they should have informed you about that, check your inbox in the adsense account
      i checked inbox i the adsense account, they have not inform about it. i was posted query in google adsense forum and one user reply this "
      It appears that ad serving has been disabled to co.cc by Google. The owners of the co.cc domain need to sort it out with Google."
      and this is true so i sent mail of co.cc owner about it.

but Google should inform me about that.

Comment

maybe now google allow only tlds
        sigpic

Comment

i was sent e-mail of co.cc owner and they reply me at that today as bellow.

Dear User,
          Thank you for contacting us and using our service.

I am afraid that we have a temporary trouble with Google Adsense system.
          We are trying to fix it, but need more time and effort.

If you wouldn't mind me asking, did you get some notice about this issue from Google?
          If so, it will be appreciated if you let us know about it.

.................................................. ....................................

Comment

google providing the simple way:

ns1.googleads.com
            ns2.googleads.com
            ns3.googleads.com
            ns4.googleads.com
            JUST JOIN FOR FUN !
            http://wapmaster2.com

Comment

Working...
            X