SexGoesMobile.com - Sales decreasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job iwantmoney. But remember one thing. Money , wow Moneyyy this is such a sweeeeeeet thing that ppeople forget about every evil. i am sure all of them know they are not doing well, but THEYWANTMONEYYYYYYYYYY
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by iwantmoney View Post
      Medical Aspects
      Sex industry has a huge increasing effect on the number of ejaculations that occur. In one ejaculation, an average of 5 ml of semen is lost. If you see the composition of semen, you will find out that it has VERY high calcium level and contains a lot of proteins. think about the consequences now. Repeated stimulation of any receptors in the body can cause their DE-sensitization. The same is true for the receptors of the spony tissue of the penis (corpora cavernosum). when these receptors are desensitized, you become impotent.
      repeated masturbations also cause "premature ejaculation" that is you c*m before it is needed.
      common guys, take the steps.
      i've been using internet for a long long time but i never seen such troll

Comment

i have joined this forum since a long time now, but everyone here is negative minded, evil spreader etc etc. No positive comments, no positive thinking...everyone tries to be more negative
        Dr. Ahmad
        sigpic
        Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          mobpartner has some adult campains i use them at the moment.
          For me it's not effective. I use adultmoda, but is low Fill rate (30 % maximum ).

Maybe someone you know effective ads company which would adult?

Thanks.
          Last edited by Vilius; 16.11.10, 23:39.

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
            i have joined this forum since a long time now, but everyone here is negative minded, evil spreader etc etc. No positive comments, no positive thinking...everyone tries to be more negative
            Look at your own first few postings here RACIST !! lmfao
            tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
            Easy earning for Indians
            ---------------------
            Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
            goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i guess its a coding forum not a place to discuss economics lol

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
                Look at your own first few postings here RACIST !! lmfao
                hmm. i had a few negative comments when i joined. you are right, but i quickly realized that i was on the wrong path. i also request you to realize this fact, because it really hurts the person who created the thread.

You say it again and again that i am racist etc, without any proof.

at that time i just said most of the fraudulent sites belong to india. now how could you derive from it that i am a racist? this is a universal fact adzmob, completewap etc all are based in india. THIS NEVER MEANS TO SAY I AM A RACIST.

I reques you once again. THINK POSITIVE.

by the way, i have seen your site. you are teaching people how to do fraudulent GPRS, and you are teaching them how to do hacking. So sad.
                Last edited by drahmad; 18.11.10, 13:09.
                Dr. Ahmad
                sigpic
                Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
                  hmm. i had a few negative comments when i joined. you are right, but i quickly realized that i was on the wrong path. i also request you to realize this fact, because it really hurts the person who created the thread.

You say it again and again that i am racist etc, without any proof.

at that time i just said most of the fraudulent sites belong to india. now how could you derive from it that i am a racist? this is a universal fact adzmob, completewap etc all are based in india. THIS NEVER MEANS TO SAY I AM A RACIST.

I reques you once again. THINK POSITIVE.

by the way, i have seen your site. you are teaching people how to do fraudulent GPRS, and you are teaching them how to do hacking. So sad.
                  Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Indians - is not race, it is nationality. :D So, Morse should choose better words. You could call drahmad nationalist, not racist. In that case if he said that ALL Indians are bad, stupid, frauders...bla bla bla. But he doesn't say that. Morse, you should read more books instead of spending all free time on forums ;) It will be useful for your future. I have very good opinion about Indian guys - I have met a lot of them in my life and they were well educated, bright and talented people. Hope in future you will become one of them.
                  Last edited by Nega; 18.01.11, 01:13. Reason: mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Nega View Post
                    Racism is the belief that the genetic factors which constitute race are a primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Indians - is not race, it is nationality. :D So, Morse should choose better words. You could call drahmad nationalist, not racist. In that case if he said that ALL Indians are bad, stupid, frauders...bla bla bla. But he doesn't say that. Morse, you should read more books instead of spending all free time on forums ;) It will be useful for your future. I have very good opinion about Indian guys - I have met a lot of them in my life and they were well educated, bright and talented people. Hope in future you will become one of them.
                    Sorry to break your dream bubble nega, you should read this article , there is something called ethnic racism, and ethnicity can be characterised by a variant culture too Anyways the person I had pointed out the mistake, has accepted that he was wrong once upon a time, so your words mean nothing to me . In the end you are just another guy / girl trying to get attention from a 'none of your business' talk. Since my point is proven, i have nothing to say to people who are not a part of this talk
                    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                    Easy earning for Indians
                    ---------------------
                    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
                    X