Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

admob ads

this is my admob earning details:
    revenue :$2.41 and eCPM 0.07$ and requests:53,647 and impressions :33863 and fill rate : 63.12% and clicks 171 and CTR 0.50%

how to improve fill rate % am getting low i think...... is there any problem from admob if i had this like clicks and imressions and fill rate..... i think fill rate is very bad....some one told me if we had low fill rate admob wil close our account is it true.....?

fill rate is percentage of impressions from requests and it depends on the traffic the site has .. In the only site where I have admob I get 99.80% fill rate .. . My most traffic is from USA and Europe (UK)
    No , will not close your account
    Last edited by morency; 07.11.10, 09:25.
    Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

thanks 4 ur reply

Comment

Yeap, Fil Rate Depend On Ur Traffic Quality, But From Last 15 Admob Going Down, When I Mail Them, They Say That They Dnt Have Worlwide Advertiser So Fill Rate Iz Going Down

Comment

no i think they dont delete member accs becoz of low fill rate as it is not our fault

I'm Proud to be a Sri Lankan!

Comment

Originally posted by lovebirds143 View Post
            this is my admob earning details:
            revenue :$2.41 and eCPM 0.07$ and requests:53,647 and impressions :33863 and fill rate : 63.12% and clicks 171 and CTR 0.50%

how to improve fill rate % am getting low i think...... is there any problem from admob if i had this like clicks and imressions and fill rate..... i think fill rate is very bad....some one told me if we had low fill rate admob wil close our account is it true.....?
            Fill rates depends on Admob, but you still can make some small steps to earn more:
            - If you want higher fill rates, you should work on attracting traffic form "popular" countries. For some countries Admob usually suggests 100 % fill rate. For example France, South Africa, UK...
            - You can work on making CTR higher. Higher CTR = higher earnings from the same traffic. Place Admob banner at more visible place.
            But pay attention, if your CTR is to hight, Admob will ban you as a cheater. CTR should not exceed 1%. ;)

Comment

Delete ur syt in adm0b then add ur syt again to reset the fillrate.

Comment

Fk off Jervy u are a robber!! shut up mtherfkr u stole my 200 usd paypal money .. DEAR FRNS DONTT TRUST THIS MAN Jervy HE SAYS HE SAYS HE SELL CODINGS AND HE GVS U NOTHING

Comment

200usd huh? How c0me? Are you that stupid to give 200usd? Dream on dude... Lol

Added after 6 minutes:

They're n0t stupid like you, if i am about to sell some codings then there should be a screenshot before you buy right? Now tell me what coding are you talking about? My friends here knows that i cant code any php script myself. Take a look at my wapsite Waprock.Net did you saw something special? It's just a simple wapsite. Don't fool us.
                  Last edited by Jervy; 29.01.11, 20:22.

Comment

hmmm,he got fooled,becareful when dealing on the net....

Comment

fk off bitch u beter sell ur mom then ppl gv u money.. i already complained u to paypal..@jervy

Originally posted by Jervy View Post
                      200usd huh? How c0me? Are you that stupid to give 200usd? Dream on dude... Lol

Added after 6 minutes:

They're n0t stupid like you, if i am about to sell some codings then there should be a screenshot before you buy right? Now tell me what coding are you talking about? My friends here knows that i cant code any php script myself. Take a look at my wapsite Waprock.Net did you saw something special? It's just a simple wapsite. Don't fool us.

Comment

Never TRUST anyone here.

I will soon to add if you wish to sell a script has to go thou me.....
                        Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                        Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                        _______
                        SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                        Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                        FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                        _______
                        Info & Tips
                        php.net
                        w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                          Never TRUST anyone here.

I will soon to add if you wish to sell a script has to go thou me.....
                          thanks bro its realy good idea

Comment

As for people ripping and taking and not giving more likely give the stuff

so i will build a site that is like ebay fee's will no fee's but trusted max ;)
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

Hahaha! Just like a stupid kid playing around with kittens.. Go get your 200usd from your m0m's hole! Hahaha if you sent me a 200usd via paypal then show us your paypal's receipt screenshots! I DARE YOU! Show us a proof and stop dreamin of that 200usd!

Added after 5 minutes:

The problem is how will you show us a screenshot if you don't have any receipt? Hahaha! Stupid! Complaining for a thing that doesnt exist.. Isn't it funny? Hahaha.. Lol
                              Last edited by Jervy; 29.01.11, 23:35.

Comment

Working...
                              X