Get More pages listed by search engines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get More pages listed by search engines!

As some of you may have already noticed, google is the most popular search engine and everyone would love to get more search engine traffic, one trick to get more of your pages listed by google you MUST have different page titles because it don't make sense to search engines if all your pages have the same title, now for us that are using autoindex script it is common that you end up having same title in most of your pages, my solution is that you must get your script to create random digits inside you title tag, HOW? if you are using php just add "time();" inside your title tag and have a unique title for each of pages even when using autoindex sript! if you are not using php i'm sorry i can't help i only know php and java. if you like this post click thanks
    libra.wen.ru

Originally posted by s3nzo View Post
    As some of you may have already noticed, google is the most popular search engine and everyone would love to get more search engine traffic, one trick to get more of your pages listed by google you MUST have different page titles because it don't make sense to search engines if all your pages have the same title, now for us that are using autoindex script it is common that you end up having same title in most of your pages, my solution is that you must get your script to create random digits inside you title tag, HOW? if you are using php just add "time();" inside your title tag and have a unique title for each of pages even when using autoindex sript! if you are not using php i'm sorry i can't help i only know php and java. if you like this post click thanks
    google may ban your site for this method.
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

great idea for auto index scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
        google may ban your site for this method.
        Google will not ban for this.
        The best way is to generate titles for files.Take filename and put it in your titles..
        I´m searching this function on sea downloads script..didn´t find yet.

Comment

Random title

<?php
          $title[0] = "beginners php";
          $title[1] = "random title example";
          $title[2] = "quite neat i suppose";
          $title[3] = "useful , probably not";
          $title[4] = "oh well";
          // get a random number
          $randomize = rand(0, 4);
          echo ($title[$randomize]);
          ?>