Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Publish Your WRT Widget For FREE to Nokia Ovi Store

HI.

Do you know JavaScript, HTML and CSS? If yes, why not create a WRT Widget instead of a WapSite?

For creating a WapSite, you also need a big hardwork to increase your site traffic. But in case of WRT, you only need to publish it to Nokia Ovi Store and let them distribute it to millions for you....

However, publishing to Ovi store Costs you 50 Euro sign-up. If you can afford that, well and good....but if you cant, then let us publish it for FREE to the OVI store. The only price that you have to pay is to let a single hitcross.com ad at the bottom of your Widget.

Moreover, we can also place ads from admob/smaato/admoda/mojiva/decktrade/buzzcity for you, which is not possible for an ordinary HTML creator. :-), and if you already have a site, you can promote your site on the WRT Widget as well.

I think that should sound good :-), if yes contact us at hitcross@gmail.com
    Last edited by drahmad; 03.10.10, 05:37.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
    HI.
    However, publishing to Ovi store Costs you 50 Euro sign-up. If you can afford that, well and good....but if you cant, then let us publish it for FREE to the OVI store. The only price that you have to pay is to let a single hitcross.com ad at the bottom of your Widget.
    What rubbish ??? Publishing to OVI store is a free of cost affair
    Ovi Store
    I already have my app there, learn ethics before scamming people instead of sending ethical pm to others.
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Hi morse. Thank you for your response. Publishing to ovi is free, however creating a publisher acount costs 50 euro.
      Please note that a scam usually is very short lived. Therefore, on professional level, one would always avoid to do a scam.
      We believe remaining the best for publishers and advertisers would be the key to our success and thats why we have put a code of coduct to all our members.
      Would you like to become a partner of our network. I hope you will enjoy our partnership and also get an insight to our user friendly policy.
      Dr. Ahmad
      sigpic
      Growing Madly Now

Comment

Hi morse. Thank you for your response. Publishing to ovi is free, however creating a publisher acount costs 50 euro.
        Please note that a scam usually is very short lived. Therefore, on professional level, one would always avoid to do a scam.
        We believe remaining the best for publishers and advertisers would be the key to our success and thats why we have put a code of coduct to all our members.
        Would you like to become a partner of our network. I hope you will enjoy our partnership and also get an insight to our user friendly policy.
        For a guy who discriminates on nationality, color, religion, race or creed .. on personal level i wont join it even if you were the only traffic exchange system around.
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Hi. could you please paste a link to any post where I discriminated religion, colour, race, creed or nationality? Yes, in a post (to your reply) i said these scams belong to india, so that does not mean i brought nationality to it. I had just located them.

Any how, sorry if you still mind anything. :-)
          Dr. Ahmad
          sigpic
          Growing Madly Now

Comment

Hi. could you please paste a link to any post where I discriminated religion, colour, race, creed or nationality? Yes, in a post (to your reply) i said these scams belong to india, so that does not mean i brought nationality to it. I had just located them.

Any how, sorry if you still mind anything. :-)
            Either you have a reading problem or some sad mental syndrome. Anyways am off this topic. Lmao, i have better things to do in life
            tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
            Easy earning for Indians
            ---------------------
            goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

It is not free, you are misleading people. I've tried to register today and I have got 2 choises - 50 worth normal accout, or 1 EUR for account with limited possibilities So please, share, how did you posted you app for free?

Comment

morse

all i said that india only assholes for ringing aussies up ! lol i didn't say scam, or any color and you india gotta realize its true i can tape them next time and show all coding talk how they rot the phone with india people half the time i don't understand them if i was racist or hater i will never brothered talking to any other then white people but this is not true i have friends are colored and also in india like GiLL you know him do you see me getting mad at him or being racist to him hmmmm no cuz he knows not to ring me trying to make me to buy a phone plan DAM YOU OPTUS they hire india people and say they are aussie run this is not true and more coming from india to aussie to sell optus i guest phone calls failed.

i never said i hated india or the people

For a fact i do hate is optus ( phone company ) they do most of the scam aka usa,aussie,india,itaily,brizl,New Zenland remind you all in fact We all live in scams heaven you get hit from anywhere not just india like Germany they had a scam going on and aussie has scammers going on also where you live has scams going on also china has it hong kong has it

You all guys goto realize that scammers mite be next door to you and you never known it...
                Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                _______
                SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                _______
                Info & Tips
                php.net
                w3schools.com

Comment

I wasnt even talking to you subzero, have you gone out of your mind ?? Next time onwards please read the entire thread before you type something. Do not jump in if you dont know squat about the discussion.
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i know that bro.
                    lol
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nega View Post
                      It is not free, you are misleading people. I've tried to register today and I have got 2 choises - 50 worth normal accout, or 1 EUR for account with limited possibilities So please, share, how did you posted you app for free?
                      Dearest negrina, the time when i had posted it was free. check the date stamp
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

u can also upload ur wrt app on getjar
                        so no need to pay 4 ovi

and also note that wrt apps works only on s60 higher phones
                        so wapsite devlopement is much better than wrt app

Comment

morse is not a bad guy, but he is just emotional. he will be okay , i hope so.
                          Dr. Ahmad
                          sigpic
                          Growing Madly Now

Comment

Working...
                          X