2 known hackers !!!!!!!! BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 known hackers !!!!!!!! BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

There are two known hackers goin round trying to hack wapdesire scripts the first is a girl her ip addy is : she aint very bright her computer is wide open and has had the same ip for 2 weeks the second is a male his ip is he is a little bit brighter but not as bright to not have his computer locked those that can hack these ppl take the comps down those that cant ban the ips from there sites
    Last edited by floyd; 24.09.10, 01:22.

I think they are just amateurs
    mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by floyd View Post
      There are two known hackers goin round trying to hack wapdesire scripts the first is a girl her ip addy is : 66.90.73.223 she aint very bright her computer is wide open and has had the same ip for 2 weeks the second is a male his ip is 95.154.230.252 he is a little bit brighter but not as bright to not have his computer locked those that can hack these ppl take the comps down those that cant ban the ips from there sites
      How will som1 take the comp down? Are you crazy? Just because people here say that they can do this and that .. doesnt mean that they can really do it.
      Btw there is no point in looking out for ips, one should rather secure the script than be a watchman.
      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
      Easy earning for Indians
      ---------------------
      Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

i can hack most lava scripts including wapdesire but what will i gain from it lol
        i know all the back doors . when its lava why hack it when most sites can be cloned 2 easily
        if u have there isp provider details send them a copy of yr logs with highlighted proof that they are using the network as a mean to hack most isp providers will
        terminate their contract.thus no internett no hacking how do u knw theyr male and female it could be one person

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
        Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

lol male hackers my ass.
          Last edited by CreativityKills; 23.09.10, 10:17.

Comment

that means u havent removed hotlinking in your core they trick staff into clicking a link or viewing an image and they have yr session i should know i made a image script that steals sessions

Added after 4 minutes:

heres there host details for you
            AFRAID.ORG - Domain Information Domain AFRAID.ORG [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ] Registrar Dotster, Inc. (R34-LROR) Whois server whois.publicinterestregistry.net Created 21-Sep-1999 Updated 16-Jul-2010 Expires 21-Sep-2012 Time Left 728 days 11 hours 57 minutes Status OK DNS servers NS1.AFRAID.ORG NS1.AFRAID.ORG
            NS2.AFRAID.ORG NS2.AFRAID.ORG
            NS3.AFRAID.ORG NS3.AFRAID.ORG
            NS4.AFRAID.ORG NS4.AFRAID.ORG
            NS5.AFRAID.ORG 67.18.179.15
            AFRAID.ORG - Geo Information IP Address 67.19.72.205 Host afraid.org Location US, United States City Houston, TX 77002 Organization THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES ISP THEPLANET.COM INTERNET SERVICES AS Number AS21844 ThePlanet.com Internet Services, Inc. Latitude 29°75'23" North Longitude 95°36'70" West Distance 9815.23 km (6098.90 miles) Map Location World Map Google Maps Yahoo Maps Microsoft Live Maps AFRAID.ORG - Whois Information NOTICE: Access to .ORG WHOIS information is provided to assist persons in determining the contents of a domain name registration record in the Public Interest Registry registry database. The data in this record is provided by Public Interest Registry for informational purposes only, and Public Interest Registry does not guarantee its accuracy. This service is intended only for query-based access. You agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (a) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission by e-mail, telephone, or facsimile of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations to entities other than the data recipient's own existing customers; or (b) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that send queries or data to the systems of Registry Operator or any ICANN-Accredited Registrar, except as reasonably necessary to register domain names or modify existing registrations. All rights reserved. Public Interest Registry reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by this policy. Domain ID:D10514475-LROR Domain Name:AFRAID.ORG Created On:21-Sep-1999 22:14:24 UTC Last Updated On:16-Jul-2010 16:06:11 UTC Expiration Date:21-Sep-2012 22:14:24 UTC Sponsoring Registrar:Dotster, Inc. (R34-LROR) Status:OK Registrant ID:DOT-XPNNZHZERKDX Registrant Name:Joshua Anderson Registrant Organization:Socket Fire Registrant Street1:8800 Sierra College Blvd Registrant Street2:Apt 712 Registrant Street3: Registrant City:Roseville Registrant State/Province:CA Registrant Postal Code:95661 Registrant Country:US Registrant Phone:+1.9167057835 Registrant Phone Ext.: Registrant FAX: Registrant FAX Ext.: Registrant Email:hostmaster@afraid.org Admin ID:DOT-APRZFSBIRQZX Admin Name:Joshua Anderson Admin Organization:Socket Fire Admin Street1:8800 Sierra College Blvd Admin Street2:Apt 712 Admin Street3: Admin City:Roseville Admin State/Province:CA Admin Postal Code:95661 Admin Country:US Admin Phone:+1.9167057835 Admin Phone Ext.: Admin FAX: Admin FAX Ext.: Admin Email:hostmaster@afraid.org Tech ID:DOT-CMHOF2RGOYJ5 Tech Name:Joshua Anderson Tech Organization:Socket Fire Tech Street1:8800 Sierra College Blvd Tech Street2:Apt 712 Tech Street3: Tech City:Roseville Tech State/Province:CA Tech Postal Code:95661 Tech Country:US Tech Phone:+1.9167057835 Tech Phone Ext.: Tech FAX: Tech FAX Ext.: Tech Email:hostmaster@afraid.org Name Server:NS1.AFRAID.ORG Name Server:NS2.AFRAID.ORG Name Server:NS3.AFRAID.ORG Name Server:NS4.AFRAID.ORG Name Server:NS5.AFRAID.ORG Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: Name Server: DNSSEC:Unsigned
            Last edited by ozziemale31; 23.09.10, 12:03.

Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

What makes you think that they are from this site?
              Last edited by metulj; 23.09.10, 18:42.

Comment

Lol may be, he is guess @ sumthing else.

Comment

lol no idea ips can be faked and domains sql injection on browser info

Comment

in soviet russia computer hack you

Comment

Originally posted by floyd View Post
                      There are two known hackers goin round trying to hack wapdesire scripts the first is a girl her ip addy is : 66.90.73.223 she aint very bright her computer is wide open and has had the same ip for 2 weeks the second is a male his ip is 95.154.230.252 he is a little bit brighter but not as bright to not have his computer locked those that can hack these ppl take the comps down those that cant ban the ips from there sites
                      what i really wonder...
                      1. how the f**k you know one is male and one is female ??
                      2. i can use both of posted ip's any time... so how do you know it wasn't me ??
                      3. how you know from what site they/he/she/? comes ??
                      4. how you know that one is not very bright and another one is a bit clever ??
                      5. what's the meaning of this thread anyway ??
                      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
                      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
                      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
                      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

perm='3',plusses='100',shield='0' whats is that?

Comment

thanks

Thanks to all that helped with this matter your info has been very useful to me keep up the good work yous all do and i respect the time and effort that each and every one off you put in without most of the help i have received from this forum i couldnt do what i do today i started this thread just warn ppl there where two ppl out to hack ppls sites and it was wrong of me just to single out a certain site funny tho how when i contacted there host the threats and hack attempts stopped i will remove the site name and the ips now and i beleive i started this thread out of anger as they had already hacked me once and when they tried again i seen red thank you all again big pat on the back to everysingle one of you

Comment

Originally posted by amylee View Post
                            in soviet russia computer hack you
                            I guest amylee you watch raywilliamjohnson >3 pmpl.....
                            Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                            Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                            _______
                            SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                            Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                            FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                            _______
                            Info & Tips
                            php.net
                            w3schools.com

Comment

nah cant stand that guy eww...

Comment

Working...
                              X