Amob ads not displaying all the time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amob ads not displaying all the time

Hey can anyone help, recently ive noticed my site doesnt seem to load all 3 or 4 of the admob ads on a page maybe 1 or 2 but very seldom all of them load why is this? ive checked other sites and there doesnt seem to be a problem with them, so what am i doing wrong lol?

Originally posted by jnetwensu View Post
    Hey can anyone help, recently ive noticed my site doesnt seem to load all 3 or 4 of the admob ads on a page maybe 1 or 2 but very seldom all of them load why is this? ive checked other sites and there doesnt seem to be a problem with them, so what am i doing wrong lol?
    It may on that time they don't have enough ads or you are new admob user. After some days they will automatically sort this out. No need to worry, bro.

Comment

Im definitely not a new user been using admob for a few years now, I thought it was because there just weren't enough ads for my browser or country but i visited another site that runs admob at exactly the same time as i visited mine, that site loaded all the ads and mine never...

Comment

Your doing nothing wrong .... they just dont show sometimes ...
        you can make a work around if you use another advertising company also...
        eg:
        PHP Code:
        $admob admob_request($admob_params);
        if(
        substr_count($admob,"href")>0){
        echo 
        $admob;
        }else{
        echo  
        "Different advert here<br/>";

That way your guaranteed to show an advert

Comment

remember friend, more than 2 ads per page can ban u from the service. :-p
          Dr. Ahmad
          sigpic
          Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
          Growing Madly Now

Comment

thanks for the replies guys, but i think i found something in the admob code it has this define("ADMOB_TIMEOUT", 1); i changed it to define("ADMOB_TIMEOUT", 3); and now all the ads seem to be loading except maybe 1 at times? does this make sence and is it legal?

Comment

your not ment to adjust there code (it says in there script) but if you email them and ask them it would be good to know what the answer is
              if you google it you will see people have put it up to 1000 ("ADMOB_TIMEOUT", 1); - Google Search

Comment

Originally posted by something else View Post
                Your doing nothing wrong .... they just dont show sometimes ...
                you can make a work around if you use another advertising company also...
                eg:
                PHP Code:
                $admob admob_request($admob_params);
                if(
                substr_count($admob,"href")>0){
                echo 
                $admob;
                }else{
                echo  
                "Different advert here<br/>";

That way your guaranteed to show an advert
                Nice work around, however I might be annoying if you are showing more than 2 ad network ads. I found MobGold's GoldLink work best for me, you just need to put its install code and put your Admob publisher Id to MobGold's site. and bam, you're now interchanging serving from MobGold or Admob Ads. Btw, I'm using Buzzicty, Mojiva, Smaato as well on the MobGold GoldLink, it works like a charm :D

Comment

i am having the same problem, mine dont show at all sometimes.
                  http://myfacepals.com
                  MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X