Teach me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teach me!!

Friends i am new here, s0 can y0u please teach me h0w t0 use scripts? And which is g0od site f0r h0sting? Im waiting
    Girls are like internet domain name, The girls i like are already taken!

I think u should learn php b4 coming here, u can do dat in google and the are some useful topic for new biz, just search and read
    http://myfacepals.com
    MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

Makvanpor u cant tell ppl not to come here before they learn php thats why this forum are here so newbies can learn from us all
      Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Makvanpor, what did u know? You are just a modify, u cant coding a single function. Check ur site and fix the bug.

Comment

Can any0ne explain me h0w t0 use scripts?? And which is best site f0r h0sting?

Comment

Originally posted by makvanpor2000 View Post
            I think u should learn php b4 coming here, u can do dat in google and the are some useful topic for new biz, just search and read
            and i think you should be more carefull with your posts

Originally posted by rock View Post
            Friends i am new here, s0 can y0u please teach me h0w t0 use scripts? And which is g0od site f0r h0sting? Im waiting
            follow my signature...
            there are great e-books from absolute beginner to advance coder...
            you'll probabla found few for your self...
            It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
            ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
            ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
            キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

ok rock let me just explain it brievely here

1st step

get a nice script u like when u find one go to freehostia.com register a site there or if u have ur own server it will work

2nd step

go to mysql manager then create a database and db user for u when done create it then go and add privilege to it

3rd step

go to file manager in the server then upload the script there then go edit ur config.php with the database details u created
              dbuser
              db
              server
              pasword

4th step u must do

go to phpmyadmin select ur database then go to input at the top and select ur sql file and upload it or go to sql at the top and copy and paste the sql file in there

5th step

go launche ur site see if it works if u followed the steps right it should work register ur user

6th step

go to ibwf_users or the users table and go look for ur username make it perm 4 or 3 depend on the script u use

thats it u have a working site
              Come join and lets make it a place to learn all the noobies how to code

NEVER FORGET TO CLICK THE TANX BUTTON IF U LIKE WHAT IM SHARING OR HELPING WITH

Comment

Rock bro... i think 1st u no need to get any paid sever for hosting your site u can get some free servers like freehostis.com as rider say... and get a good script from coding-talk.com
                may be these script hav some bugs or securty may not b tight but as a starter its good...

you alrady have a script of revitelwap its also a nice script... just go to W3Schools Online Web Tutorials to understand simple/ basic about php or other language and than try it on your script...

i hope u can do better than other best of luck....
                Sandeep DiL (INDIAN)

Comment

Thanks al0t riderz and DiL , Great J0b

D0nt mind Metulj but i didnt understand what u said

Comment

So why are you fooking doing here then ??

Back back where you come from and learn php kid!!

PMPL!! payback is sweet....

Btw your status is still a newbie.
                    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                    _______
                    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                    _______
                    Info & Tips
                    php.net
                    w3schools.com

Comment

lol..he feels like a pro..wtf

Comment

Yes, i check is site, full of bug and error. Try to clean ur self before trashing other.

Comment

Quarrel, arguements are still going on and these will not stop until world's end.

Comment

have u learned php4?

if yes then let me ask u question if u know all php4 codings?dont tell anybody not to come here. its discussion coding site.

a noob also have right to come here. and i think on 1st day u also started from here.
                            sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

when i first c0me here.. I g0t l0ughed by seni0rs and they als0 had bully me but i accept it because i am newbies and need t0 learn..i keep the str0ng heart f0r that.. N0w i get impr0ve fr0m first.. Anyway thanks t0 c0ding talk and all the members here, i l0ve c0ding-talk f0rever.. Hehe
                              our lfe is simple words....
                              http://mygenkz.net
                              ewanz06@yahoo.com
                              PHP Code:
                              $output="i am NOoob....";
                              $newfile="ewanz.txt";
                              $file fopen ($newfile"w");
                              fwrite($file$output);
                              fclose ($file); 

Comment

Working...
                              X