• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why AdTwirl is best "FOR ME"

Here's a couple of reasons why AdTwirl is best for me
    1. They have more than 90% fill rate
    2. They help me increase traffic cheap
    3. For their high fill rate they pay me better than admob's 35% fill rate
    4. AdTwirl is new and don't send tons of traffic in like 1 minute and that's a good thing for me since i'm on shared hosting unlike AdMob that has caused my script to be suspended twice in two weeks
    5. Last but not least, AdTwirl admin do communicate with AdTwirl users and always willing to help

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND TELL WHAT'S YOUR PREFERRED NETWORK but please don't spam
    libra.wen.ru

r u sure for 90% fill rate? coz they flow free ads instead.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
      r u sure for 90% fill rate? coz they flow free ads instead.
      Well bro, Those free ads give you credits to advertise your site which i think is better than a blank space you will receive from other networks
      libra.wen.ru

Comment

Originally posted by s3nzo View Post
        Well bro, Those free ads give you credits to advertise your site which i think is better than a blank space you will receive from other networks
        lol. You are a kid :-p. The one:one ratio is good but this is firstly a buggy network, nd 2ndly a mini one. So its not well for large publisherz.
        Dr. Ahmad
        sigpic
        Growing Madly Now

Comment

hey, i have Advertising Budget 14$, Publisher earnings 4$, Advertising Points 14 points.
          y my advertising budget does not decrease.

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
          http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

lol. You are a kid :-p. The one:one ratio is good but this is firstly a buggy network, nd 2ndly a mini one. So its not well for large publisherz.
            Just like i said i'm on shared hosting that means i'm just starting off i'm not yet a big publisher but i'm happy with them because they send me about 2000 visitors everyday

Added after 3 minutes:

Originally posted by slowy View Post
            hey, i have Advertising Budget 14$, Publisher earnings 4$, Advertising Points 14 points.
            y my advertising budget does not decrease.
            If you have advertising points AdTwirl will 1st use your advertising points until they are finished then they will use your Advertising balance, i also have $56 advertising balance but it's not decreasing because i also have advertising points
            Last edited by s3nzo; 02.09.10, 03:47.
            libra.wen.ru

Comment

let me try it once more:-) , but in the past, it was sending me only a few visitors a day, say a hundred, and my points were raising like lava.
              Last edited by drahmad; 02.09.10, 05:22.
              Dr. Ahmad
              sigpic
              Growing Madly Now

Comment

let me try it once more:-) , but in the past, it was sending me only a few visitors a day, say a hundred, and my points were raising like lava.
                I suggest you add countries where you want your ads to be shown cos when i removed country options the number of visitors they sent me dropped and increased again when i added more countries
                libra.wen.ru

Comment

Working...
                X