inmobi-sucks.com facebook group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they mite not understand your english bro lol
    Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
    Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
    _______
    SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
    Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
    FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
    _______
    Info & Tips
    php.net
    w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
      they mite not understand your english bro lol
      Lolz......may be. Inmobi is such a f**ken crap.

Comment

I guess they have come to know you are the owner of a large wapmasterz forum and may harm them considerably...otherwise i haven't heard like this from any1. Inmobi will never give you your earnings back.
        Dr. Ahmad
        sigpic
        Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
        Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
          I guess they have come to know you are the owner of a large wapmasterz forum and may harm them considerably...otherwise i haven't heard like this from any1. Inmobi will never give you your earnings back.
          There is the point. They may saw gum Opened a topics like inmobi-sucks.com facebook group.. Ha Ha Ha....Lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
            exactly. this is the point

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
            http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

They didnt want negative publicity.Well this thread ranks no 1 for the google keyword "inmobi sucks".
              May be that could have forced the decision.Being polite or rude with inmobi doesnt make a difference.
              Inmobi sucks big time anyways.

Comment

InMobi Sucked my account also.

Yes InMobi sucked my $500 balance. Am also same problem from inmobi 2 months back. Many more times i emailed. But they not replied. After 1 week i called to bangalore office. But they said each other called to mumbai office. I called to mumbai office. they said call to bangalore office. After 2 or 3 times tried to that two offices. At last i stopped to call that office. And also removed mkhoj ads from my site.

Really INMOBI Sucks.

Comment

I was blocked.
                  But unblocked soon.
                  I think InMobi is in trouble.
                  Last edited by Devain; 06.01.12, 03:54.

Comment

Who ever bought this domain, just waste is time and he got no life, i dont care, who he/she! This wouldnt change the topic. If they scam you, then stop using it. Why blah blah? Today u said, they are good, tomorrow, you said they are bad. Crap.

Comment

are there no better click ads service? d last i got was mobpartner freezing my account.

Comment

We have been a publisher for them for 3 months and generated millions of ads impressions. Then they blocked our account for violating terms and conditions, and when we request for reasons they simply dont reply to our ticket. Well, why and how would we violate their TOS since we use them with Admob meditation and still complies with other network rules.Inmobi is a dishonest ad network and should be avoided by publishers.

Comment

Working...
                        X