inmobi-sucks.com facebook group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inmobi-sucks.com facebook group

recently my inmobi account was blocked for a reason that i will not accept "fraud clicks"
    after i received the email from them i contacted inmobis Pulin Prakash via skype,
    he told me he will check it with the network team,
    on another day he told me that the network team detected that on my sites in one hour are many clicks and that they have monitored my account for many days,
    ok, but this is still not the reason to say that the clicks were fraud, i get a high traffic on rush hours,
    the click rate may depend on server overload,
    i also use 1 second timeout for ad requests so if my server or their network is busy the request to get ads may timeout, inmobis fill rate is always different from one hour to another, anyway i very sure that the clicks cant be fraud.

Today i chatted with Pulin again, he told me that the team is not ready to budge from their decision,
    i told him ok, no problem if inmobi dont want to have me as a publisher, there are many other networks that i can use, but there are still unpaid earnings which i would like to receive,
    ive asked him for that and also for a proof that the clicks were fraud.

After that he has removed me from his skype contacts and added me into ingnore list so my messages couldnt be delivered to him anymore.

here comes inmobi-sucks.com -and all wapmasters are welcome to join the facebook group and share their experiense with this company.

Inmobi SUCKS!!! | Facebook
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

DDoS attack their payment portal n servers etc untill they listen :P

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
    Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

this is quite funny
      sigpic

Comment

Haha great find there Opti .. i guess they knew that they were gonna get screwed pretty fast when they decided to screw up with publishers. But they cannot block everything, how many domains will they register ? inmobifraud.com ? inmobicheat.com or inmobiretarded.com .
        Gumslone Sorry to know about your personal experiance with inmobi, possibly you disturbed pulin prakash when he was most probably having a private sensual chat with his online gf :-) . Well, inmobi are and will remain retards. In the end they only think about earning more and more bucks.
        -------------------------------------------------------
        Inmobi Article
        Last edited by morse; 13.08.10, 10:25.
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

why buy domain anyway why don't you report them to network scam this is why i love aussie anywhere here you can report it as scam lol network closes anything that is reported
          Last edited by subzero; 13.08.10, 08:14.
          Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
          Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
          _______
          SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
          Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
          FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
          _______
          Info & Tips
          php.net
          w3schools.com

Comment

i have account from 2 years on inmobi. currently we are not using inmobi because their fill rate, cpc are very less for India. means inmobi is bad advertiser company for india at that day. if you want to talk then call the inmobi tram

San Mateo, CA, USA
            View this place on the map
            1200 Park Place
            Suite 290
            San Mateo, CA 94403Singapore
            UOB Plaza 1, 36th Floor
            80, Raffles Place
            Singapore 048624
            T: +65-6248 4779
            F: +65-6248 4531Bangalore, India
            Pebble Beach, Ground Floor,
            Embassy Golf Link Business Park,
            Off Intermediate Ring Road,
            Bangalore – 560 071
            T: +91 (80) 6583 4445Mumbai, India
            Suite No. 35, 1st floor,
            Ratna Jyot Industrial Premises,
            Off S. V. Road, Vile Parle (W),
            Mumbai. 400 056 India
            T: +91(22) 2671 7772/3/4
            F: +91(22) 2625 2195London, UK
            1 Heddon Street
            London W1B 4BD
            T: +44 (0)20 7470 7175
            F: +44 (0)20 7470 7176

Comment

Originally posted by videodesihot View Post
              i have account from 2 years on inmobi. currently we are not using inmobi because their fill rate, cpc are very less for India. means inmobi is bad advertiser company for india at that day. if you want to talk then call the inmobi tram
              and which company has high fill rate for india?

Comment

Originally posted by morse View Post
                nice article

Comment

I think we also need to publicize the twitter hashtag #inmobisucks.
                  Well all signs that the honeymoon period of mobile advertising is long gone.
                  Someone in a forum mentioned, there are more no of mobile sites than users.
                  I cant more agree on that.

Comment

They've also ate my money..and of my friends...Lets all of us do something to screw them...can we do?

Added after 3 minutes:

Eating money from innocent publishers has become their main source of income.
                    Last edited by drahmad; 14.08.10, 08:22.
                    Dr. Ahmad
                    sigpic
                    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
                    Growing Madly Now

Comment

today Pulin Prakash contacted me via email and skype and told me that after investigation they found that some bot named majestic has clicked their ads on my sites.

my inmobi account is unblocked now,
                      but i will keep the group since there are still wapmasters who have similar issues with inmobi like i had.

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
                        today Pulin Prakash contacted me via email and skype and told me that after investigation they found that some bot named majestic has clicked their ads on my sites.

my inmobi account is unblocked now,
                        but i will keep the group since there are still wapmasters who have similar issues with inmobi like i had.
                        u r really lucky, but inmobi stilllllll suxxxxxxx

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                        http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Originally posted by slowy View Post
                          u r really lucky, but inmobi stilllllll suxxxxxxx
                          Absolutely right you are. It Still Sux. My Account blocked around 3-4 months, But They Don't Even reply me.

Comment

you should be nice and polite when u talk with inmobi staff also keep patient, stay in touch with them by call
                            usually this will help to know why your account is banned and what you should do next.

you should be nice and polite when u talk with inmobi staff also keep patient, stay in touch with them by call
                            usually this will help to know why your account is banned and what you should do next.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post
                              I always did that, not only for inmobi, I talked with anyone like that, And I called them on that time. They told that I do have fake clicks and bla bla bla... And I told them there is no way to fraud clicks or anyway.
                              Then they told that they will contact me again and in the mean time they will recheck my account. But They Wont. Then Again I called them after one month. That time they told me that mail them for support, And I do. But they Don't Reply. And Now If I call them, they wont recieve my calls. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X