help me for project ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help me for project ideas

hi guys... i am in my last year of engineering and we have to do a big project this year.. i wanted to do the project related to web or wap... so plz help me with some nice and innovative project ideas... plz don't give ideas such as online banking system or online library management as this topics won't be approved by our faculty... i want some interesting and innovative ideas... plz help me guys....

Device targetting in mobile ad-network

"Device targetting in a mobile ad-network"...thats your project....i don't know whether you know or not about mobile-ad netowrk and thier systems? but let me give u a hint ...before that... i am dont know anything about programming, instead i am going to be a medical doctor (physician) after two years.

mobile ad-networks like admob or inmobi give us a code that when we place on our sites fetches ADs from thier network if available. this code contains certain variables like ip address which is used for country targetting and device id which is used for phone targetting.

if you could start a project on this phone targetting system, i can pay you for that when done :-) (currently i am buying a mobile ad-netowrk which does not have phone/device targetting)

thanks
    Last edited by drahmad; 28.07.10, 17:01.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

Comment

Code a script that encodes it so no other site/software can decode it

or

forum script that is not 1 has seen before like mine lol

Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
      Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
      _______
      SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
      Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
      FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
      _______
      Info & Tips
      php.net
      w3schools.com

Comment

thanks for replying... plz suggest me some more ideas... plz... help me guys...

Comment

you better build a messenger where every one can join with yahoo,msn,facebook...for pc.
          It will different than others.

Comment

what programming language you know ?
            java,php,.net,c++ ??????
            sigpic

Comment

A script encoder would be cool (as Subzero said).

Or a database manager like phpMyAdmin which can be used via a mobile browser (I almost finished with a FileManager for mobile and its cool :D )!
              mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

i know java and jsp... little bit of php and .net... hey mysterio does your mobile browser is jar file??? and does it allow to send jar files from s40 series mobiles??? and i don't know much about phpmyadmin.. i mostly use ms access and oracle... and there is already applications like snaptu and mig33 which allows multiple messangers in one... plz suggest me some other topics also...

Comment

Originally posted by naitik333 View Post
                  i know java and jsp... little bit of php and .net... hey mysterio does your mobile browser is jar file??? and does it allow to send jar files from s40 series mobiles??? and i don't know much about phpmyadmin.. i mostly use ms access and oracle... and there is already applications like snaptu and mig33 which allows multiple messangers in one... plz suggest me some other topics also...
                  develop an application which can send sms on time,
                  like.. if u want to wish your friend on his birthday so u can set date and time and message, and than sms will be send automatically from your mobile on that particular day.
                  just like alarm which rings on time u set.
                  Last edited by opticalpigion; 31.07.10, 07:59.
                  sigpic

Comment

Code a new proxy script

Comment

thanks for replying guys... can you give me some more ideas... plz elaborate on your ideas...

Comment

Opticalpigion's idea is good but there are much applications which does the same thing (sms timer).
                        And my Filemanager is PHP, like net2ftp, same services, but no js or ajax

Another idea: mobile email. Create an email script to be used on mobile, then you can add nice features like delivery report, attachment, etc. Or you want to make non-web application?
                        mysterio.al - programming is a functional art

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio3 View Post
                          Opticalpigion's idea is good but there are much applications which does the same thing (sms timer).
                          And my Filemanager is PHP, like net2ftp, same services, but no js or ajax

Another idea: mobile email. Create an email script to be used on mobile, then you can add nice features like delivery report, attachment, etc. Or you want to make non-web application?
                          ok... if its not web related then also suggest...
                          plz suggest some good topics ...

Comment

Create a ANTI THEFT tracker app with some nice features.

Comment

Working...
                            X