Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Payment Details

hi

i missed a recent payment from admob. it was my first admob payent.

i contacted both admob and paypal regarding the issue. AdMob says they have paid me, Paypal replied there is no such transaction to your acount.

however, they (paypal support) asked me to provide them with Transaction id and admob's paypal email.

please let me know how do i find these?
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
    hi

i missed a recent payment from admob. it was my first admob payent.

i contacted both admob and paypal regarding the issue. AdMob says they have paid me, Paypal replied there is no such transaction to your acount.

however, they (paypal support) asked me to provide them with Transaction id and admob's paypal email.

please let me know how do i find these?
    why dont you ask admob to give you the transaction details?
    Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Friend wait it will take 7 day to display in paypal. Don't worry..

Comment

dude ...same problem occur in my account last month before ....i mailed admob with the payment id that i didn't received ...they replied me that sorry for the delay of payment we will check and reissue your payment as soon as possible ...after 20 day i got that payment .....you better do like me ...you can find your payment id account summary tab

Comment

@gumslone
          why dont you ask admob to give you the transaction details?
          thanks 4 reply :-)...since they reply in several days. usualy dont reply to 2nd email from any email address. i thought those who have already been paid should know this.

Friend wait it will take 7 day to display in paypal. Don't worry..
          thanks 4 reply :-) 7 days??? it was sent to me on the 7th of this month...i think alot of days have passed.

dude ...same problem occur in my account last month before ....i mailed admob with the payment id that i didn't received ...they replied me that sorry for the delay of payment we will check and reissue your payment as soon as possible ...after 20 day i got that payment .....you better do like me ...you can find your payment id account summary tab
          thanks 4 reply :-) well, i already mentioned "they said they have sent it already to me"., is that payment id the same whic paypal is asking me i.e. " transaction id"?
          Last edited by drahmad; 25.07.10, 08:57.
          Dr. Ahmad
          sigpic
          Growing Madly Now

Comment

Hmm... Admob is sending his payment at starting of new month as i know.. And i is taking 7 day to display in paypal.. But now you passed many days. Sure you have to contact admob.

Comment

Admob send me a payment in october 4 by cheque and still i don't recieved that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajmalrasi View Post
                Admob send me a payment in october 4 by cheque and still i don't recieved that.
                read admob mail they mentioned if you in other country than USA it will take more than 3 week to
                get your cheque or sometime that take more than 3 week..
                i suggest you dont use cheque use paypal its better by cheque you will lost alot of money
                when you go to bank for witdrow
                They Make Rules & I Break Them

Comment

i go to bank they said its not a check , its fake document , what can i do now..??

Comment

lol. go to someother standard bank. which country you are from?
                    Dr. Ahmad
                    sigpic
                    Growing Madly Now

Comment

How much they will take from 30$ check.

How much they will take from 30$ check.does they take half of that.

Comment

How much they will take from 30$ check.

How much they will take from 30$ check.does they take half of that.
                        in india if you have cheuqe of 30 $ they will take minimum 5 $ or more

Comment

Then how to use paypal for admob. How to withdraw from paypal to indian bank.i'm using a students account in SIB

Comment

Originally posted by wap4ads View Post

Thanks you for the post.

Comment

Then how to use paypal for admob. How to withdraw from paypal to indian bank.i'm using a students account in SIB
                              its not important which account you use
                              you can check paypal they give
                              all information about how to withdrwa.

Comment

Working...
                              X