Admob advertises adult sites isnt that againt their rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they use House Ads ...

Whatever ..admob sux in all they do
    Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Originally posted by morency View Post
      maybe they use House Ads ...

Whatever ..admob sux in all they do
      how could they serve house ads at other publisher site ?
      left wap stuff

Comment

Originally posted by GiLL View Post
        how could they serve house ads at other publisher site ?
        the site with adult ads was not mine, i just found it on another sites, morency is probably right, this can be houseads.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by GumSlone View Post
          the site with adult ads was not mine, i just found it on another sites, morency is probably right, this can be houseads.
          yeah thats right i thought it was on your site how ever its still against their rules at last ads come by their site
          left wap stuff

Comment

@gumslone

you have pasted a link to an admob ad. this link will be clicked by everyone. that is considered as "cached traffic" by admob system (because the ad is not live now and its impression was made a long time ago). and they clearly say they ban those sites which send cached traffic. thats what i mean to say.

thanks
            Dr. Ahmad
            sigpic
            Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
            Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
              @gumslone

you have pasted a link to an admob ad. this link will be clicked by everyone. that is considered as "cached traffic" by admob system (because the ad is not live now and its impression was made a long time ago). and they clearly say they ban those sites which send cached traffic. thats what i mean to say.

thanks
              i doubt that admob will count the click if the click comes from a different user agent and ip as the request ua/ip, also they must have ad timeout, which every normal advertising company should have, ive posted the link, just to prove that its a admob link, and if here are some admob spyes here thell be able to decode the lnk to get advertiser/publisher details.
              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Originally posted by alexBoldrin View Post
                Hi Guys,
                Maybe you can try MobGold, a far as I know, you can disabled to receive the adult ads.
                So you can filter every ads that show in your site.
                And They also have 3 level of Afilliate bonus, you can try this Register | MobGold
                For all supprot mail that send to MobGold is usually reply in 24H, I already try it
                I saw that MobGold has changed their rule against adult ads, too. same like admob.

on other note, I don't think you can click links to ads over and over again, and it might has impression id which might be unique.(might be roll over to 1 again) either that they'll just ignore any clicks that come from that your site id + ads id.

Comment

Originally posted by hectoth View Post
                  I saw that MobGold has changed their rule against adult ads, too. same like admob.

on other note, I don't think you can click links to ads over and over again, and it might has impression id which might be unique.(might be roll over to 1 again) either that they'll just ignore any clicks that come from that your site id + ads id.
                  i agree, i dont think you can click on the same link repeatedly.... they must have a system to detect that and not count the said clicks....

Comment

Working...
                  X