Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobgold is scam....use.Admob,Inmobi,admoda dektrade, Mojiva,

Comment

arawap.net hacked by me.....my user name rosy56 and password 1234 .....if any1 have trick for bypass login page....then go there.....take it down

Comment

Originally posted by ashuwap View Post
        arawap.net hacked by me.....my user name rosy56 and password 1234 .....if any1 have trick for bypass login page....then go there.....take it down
        I am there .........But It shows nothing to prove its hacked.!!

Comment

@khan89 he can inject to database, to make him get an owner status there

Comment

Originally posted by Xenax View Post
            @khan89 he can inject to database, to make him get an owner status there
            I know.............for that i said that its not hacking. its only playing games with that site. But as always...............Its impressive.

Comment

khan lol so its...game.....for u /// can u do it for me make me owner there ha ha....

Comment

Originally posted by ashuwap View Post
                khan lol so its...game.....for u /// can u do it for me make me owner there ha ha....
                I don't used to Play that nasty games unless they try to harm me. And One more thing, I always try to make things , rather than destroy things. You should also do this.

Comment

ha ha say my name is khan i am not hacker .huhu......

Comment

wow what impressive site u have?what's the url?

Comment

Working...
                    X