Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admob Payment?? Help Please

hi friends.
    who have got admob payments for the month of May? i had earned 90 dollars in May but i have still got no payment. i received an email on the 7th of this month that we have begun processing your payment and it will appear in your paypal acount within 10 days. 10 days have already passed, but NOTHING IS THERE IN MY PAYPAL???????? this will be my first payment from admob, please help me will i get paid? when? thanks in advance.
    plz plz plz reply everyone and tell me how and when(means how much later) you got paid for the first time.?.
    Last edited by drahmad; 18.07.10, 04:00.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

no help?

someone reply pleeeeeeeeeeease. i am getting ....ucked.
    Last edited by drahmad; 18.07.10, 05:52.
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Growing Madly Now

Comment

did you place right paypal account? XD

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
        hi friends.
        who have got admob payments for the month of May? i had earned 90 dollars in May but i have still got no payment. i received an email on the 7th of this month that we have begun processing your payment and it will appear in your paypal acount within 10 days. 10 days have already passed, but NOTHING IS THERE IN MY PAYPAL???????? this will be my first payment from admob, please help me will i get paid? when? thanks in advance.
        plz plz plz reply everyone and tell me how and when(means how much later) you got paid for the first time.?.
        contact admob support and ask.. are you sure your paypal can receive money? in my country receiving is disabled.i faced the same prob as you when i got 1st payment.then i contact admob and they told tht my paypal cannot receive money andthen they sent the payment via cheque. dnt worry.just contact admob. all the best.

Comment

some AD marketplaces supports too Bank Transfer, but i'm not sure about admob...

Comment

i am from pakistan and paypal is not supported in pakistan, my friend in bahrain created a paypal acount for me. i am not sure whther it can or can not receive money(how to check). admob support never reply me..the support has become just a "name" now...no reply to email, no allowance to blog....no acceptance of threads at their google group...in fact NO SUPPORT AT ALL

Added after 5 minutes:

@MALIKA
            yeah my id is 100% correct. admob only sends money by papal or by cheque. but (@lahirukk) how much does it cost to receive money by cheque? i am sure its not free.
            Last edited by drahmad; 18.07.10, 11:12.
            Dr. Ahmad
            sigpic
            Growing Madly Now

Comment

i am from pakistan and paypal is not supported in pakistan, my friend in bahrain created a paypal acount for me. i am not sure whther it can or can not receive money(how to check). admob support never reply me..the support has become just a "name" now...no reply to email, no allowance to blog....no acceptance of threads at their google group...in fact NO SUPPORT AT ALL

Added after 5 minutes:

@MALIKA
              yeah my id is 100% correct. admob only sends money by papal or by cheque. but (@lahirukk) how much does it cost to receive money by cheque? i am sure its not free.
              admob supports also wire transfers, but you need to contact them and give your bank details
              Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

wait it wil be there i also got it after around 20days instead of 10

Comment

i got it on 15th july.
                  mail to farhad@paypal.com his support is awesome. he will surely reply u.

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                  http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Originally posted by Anshul View Post
                    wait it wil be there i also got it after around 20days instead of 10
                    anshul's comment sounds good (very good infact :-) ) i think there should be no problem with payment receipt in Bahrain, its quite a wealthy country and paypal must have put no restrictions there.

Added after 4 minutes:

Originally posted by slowy View Post
                    i got it on 15th july.
                    mail to farhad@paypal.com his support is awesome. he will surely reply u.
                    you mean to say i ask him wether paypal acounts in bahrain can or not receive payments?
                    i will do that now.
                    Last edited by drahmad; 19.07.10, 09:09.
                    Dr. Ahmad
                    sigpic
                    Growing Madly Now

Comment

Added after 5 minutes:

@MALIKA
                      it is 100% free.. i get admob payment every month from cheque. only disadvantage in cheque is it takes about another 3 -4 weeks to cash out to my bank account after i put it in the bank (that means if you receive cheque in january 1st , your bank acc will load the money on 20th january..)..may be your country will do that faster.

Comment

Working...
                      X