adtwirl problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adtwirl problem

hi gumslone need a fix in adtwirl. when i reload advertiser page i m empty box and i have to login again . i m using firefox. plz fix this so i can check stats often

check cookies, for me it works fine and i too use firefox..

Comment

lol cookies checked. many tabs are there always opened most sites i m loggged in

Comment

Then try changing ur browser or download latest firefox :D
        PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
        IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
        THANK YOU LOL

Comment

into advertise account
          ad point goes into minus.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by opticalpigion View Post

into advertise account
            ad point goes into minus.
            do you use the old ads.2wap.org ad code?
            Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Nope its your site gum ..

i think there abit of error in coding,

i just placed ads by u and all i get is this

Last edited by subzero; 22.07.10, 05:25.
              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
              _______
              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
              _______
              Info & Tips
              php.net
              w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                Nope its your site gum ..

i think there abit of error in coding,

i just placed ads by u and all i get is this

if there are no ads it means there no ads or the CURL connection timed out.

Comment

True , that mite be the error

But im only one on this server and its a dedi so curl will not cut out ?
                  _______
                  Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                  FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                  _______
                  Info & Tips
                  php.net
                  w3schools.com

Comment

Originally posted by subzero View Post
                    True , that mite be the error

But im only one on this server and its a dedi so curl will not cut out ?
                    curl closes connection if you cant connect to remote server, i could be a problem with my server that it was somewhere slow at that time, or with yours, the timeout in the code is set to 1 second, its actually enough.

Comment

Yes your right other i think its how fast site loads and how the server holds it

so it fighting 1v1 with your and mine.
                      _______
                      _______
                      Info & Tips
                      php.net
                      w3schools.com

Comment

really buggy

Originally posted by BANDIT007 View Post
                        Then try changing ur browser or download latest firefox :D
                        slone.....your network is really verrrrrrry....buggy. when i click on home, i am logged out....i also have to re loggin....

will you accept my suggestions, that must be in your benefit ?

if yes, then take them:

1. create an affiliate system for your network
                        2. put ban/restriction on wapmasters ads (i think more than 40% ads are wapmaster ads so a common user dont like/click them)
                        3. create a javascript code for those who cant use server-side code.
                        4. reformat the ad-page by improving the look of ads and the number of ads show on each page (eg look at this ad page fo adzmob.com: Adzmob.com - Sites and Services , this is a really nice multiscreen-page which has a much higher CTR than your ad-page (i have tested both))
                        5. try to fix all the bugs.
                        7. highly strict anticlick fraud shoul be there ( i think it is already there) to attract advertizers.
                        6. offer post-paid advertisements to trusted advertizers (contact them by mail and give them the offer)

thats it:-) even if you dont hit the moon, you will fall among the stars:-)
                        Dr. Ahmad
                        sigpic
                        Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
                        Growing Madly Now

Comment

Originally posted by drahmad View Post
                          slone.....your network is really verrrrrrry....buggy. when i click on home, i am logged out....i also have to re loggin....

will you accept my suggestions, that must be in your benefit ?

if yes, then take them:

1. create an affiliate system for your network
                          2. put ban/restriction on wapmasters ads (i think more than 40% ads are wapmaster ads so a common user dont like/click them)
                          3. create a javascript code for those who cant use server-side code.
                          4. reformat the ad-page by improving the look of ads and the number of ads show on each page (eg look at this ad page fo adzmob.com: Adzmob.com - Sites and Services , this is a really nice multiscreen-page which has a much higher CTR than your ad-page (i have tested both))
                          5. try to fix all the bugs.
                          7. highly strict anticlick fraud shoul be there ( i think it is already there) to attract advertizers.
                          6. offer post-paid advertisements to trusted advertizers (contact them by mail and give them the offer)

thats it:-) even if you dont hit the moon, you will fall among the stars:-)
                          1 - no, will never do.
                          2 - you can set in the php code if you want to show the free ads
                          3 - no
                          4 - dont like adzmob page and the whole adzmob netwok how its made (probably only my opinion), and will keep it the way it is
                          5 - which bugs?
                          6 - no
                          7 - on its way, already collecting the stats.

Comment

also need auto banner resizer

Comment

Add change image site width="16" height="16"

Easy
                              _______
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X