core.php file is wrong, as I fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

core.php file is wrong, as I fix it?

Best and greetings, wanted to tell you to install on my server mobilezone which it and downloaded from this site, I have configured the config.php but it is giving me an error in the core.php the truth do not know how to fix it and I would like help me in this because I announced that the wap would be ready and still is not the address where I'm testing is Mundo Wap Vol 2.0 look at the error and I'd like alludaran, thanks in advance.

Note: My English is not so good

delete all viruses and should work fine :D

Comment

Originally posted by Malka1 View Post
      delete all viruses and should work fine :D
      dont post bollox and you should be fine too...
      maybe he just need to create all needed tables
      and to connect database ?
      It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
      ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
      ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
      キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

there is message about manual malware check, there is possibility that one of file he hosts have malware.

Comment

Originally posted by Malka1 View Post
          there is message about manual malware check, there is possibility that one of file he hosts have malware.
          his viruses are removed for sure...
          along with his entire site and account...
          strange...
          It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid, than to open it and remove all doubt.
          ⓣⓗⓔ ⓠⓤⓘⓔⓣⓔⓡ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔ©ⓞⓜⓔ, ⓣⓗⓔ ⓜⓞⓡⓔ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓡⓔ ⓐⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓗⓔⓐⓡ !
          ιη тнєσяу, тнє ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ α яєѕυℓт σƒ тнє тнєσяу, вυт ιη ρяα¢тι¢є ιѕ тнє σρρσѕιтє.
          キノgんイノ刀g 4 ア乇ムc乇 ノ丂 レノズ乇 キucズノ刀g 4 √ノ尺gノ刀ノイリ!

Comment

remove the ****ty ads, and look at the line numbers in the errors and then look at those line numbers in core.php and you've found your problem

Comment

Maybe just get anauther core.php file and test, maybe its easier...

Comment

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a5420778/public_html/core.php on line 1762

=

$uid = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT uid FROM ibwf_ses WHERE id='".$sid."'"));

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a5420778/public_html/core.php on line 1762

=

$uid = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT uid FROM ibwf_ses WHERE id='".$sid."'"));

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/a5420778/public_html/core.php on line 641

=

while($mem = mysql_fetch_array($ppl)){

$msg = "mobilezonez team wishes you a very happy birthday!! Many many happy returns of the day! Enjoy your day![br/][small]Note: This is an automatically generated message, please do not reply.[/small]";

autopm($msg, $mem[0]);

}

from 641 to 647
                Last edited by rey01; 03.07.10, 00:04.

Comment

u probably missing database tables for that or field names are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rey01 View Post
                    Best and greetings, wanted to tell you to install on my server mobilezone which it and downloaded from this site, I have configured the config.php but it is giving me an error in the core.php the truth do not know how to fix it and I would like help me in this because I announced that the wap would be ready and still is not the address where I'm testing is Mundo Wap Vol 2.0 look at the error and I'd like alludaran, thanks in advance.

Note: My English is not so good
                    hey have u install the sql ?
                    PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU ACHIEVE SOMETHING IN LIFE.
                    IF YOU LIKE WHAT AM SHARING PLEASE DO SAY THANKS!!!
                    THANK YOU LOL

Comment

yeah, i have installed sql, my db was erased lolz. i create it again and upload to my server the archive "install_table.sql" but 8 table don.t was create, i don.t know because! my wap is running but sometimes it is failed.

Comment

yo instale las tablas en la base de datos con un archivo llamado "install_table.sql" y se han subio todas las tablas exepto 8 tablas. ahora algunas veces mi pagina wap da errores. volvere a subirlas para ver si no da errores

Comment

this error generally occurs when tables are missing or you have error in sql syntax.
                          Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

yeah i am fixing it.

Comment

ksg91 can you help me. i am newbaby lolz

Comment

Working...
                              X