GetJar-better than AdMob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GetJar-better than AdMob

hi friends. do you know about getjar? they give you a revenue share from their free sponsored apps downloads. just ask them for a partnership and they will create a channel for you like : m. waleed. getjar. com, then you can place this link on your site or embed it as an iframe to your site. when people download thier free sponsored downloads, you get a revenue share.

on first day, i refferd 127 people to my channel (m. waleed. getjar. com) , they downloaded 347 apps from getjar, among these 26 were sponsored downloads and average cost per download was 0.05.

so, 0.05x26=1.30
    Dr. Ahmad
    sigpic
    Cheapest Mobile Advertising on the planet earth
    Growing Madly Now

if i refferer users to clicks on ads i can earn more money... lets take: ill earn only 2 cents per click, i get 130 clicks, 130x2=2.60$ thats much more money, of course there is alot of 1 cents ad but overall you earn more cash by that way...

by the way, there is no guarrante that users will download that apps...

im just look sceptical on this, of course maybe im wrong...
    Last edited by Malka1; 28.06.10, 09:46.

Comment

you are not thinking wrong. thats exactly correct, you can promot only the sposored apps too. i am thinking about changing my promotional method but currently the getjar team s too busy. they are not receiving my call :-(

to request for a channel u have to send an email to bill @ getjar. com
      Last edited by metulj; 29.06.10, 20:15.
      Dr. Ahmad
      sigpic
      Growing Madly Now

Comment

hey i mailed getjar and they replied no they doesnt provide this type of service

Comment

Originally posted by smitdave4u View Post
          hey i mailed getjar and they replied no they doesnt provide this type of service
          go to developer.getjar.com for complete information
          Dr. Ahmad
          sigpic
          Growing Madly Now

Comment

Working...
          X