X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New company Webmoblink.com Is Good Or Cheater

Is This New Advertisement Company Webmoblink.com Is Good Or Cheater

Please Reply Your review about it

i seen its ads in topindia.org its min pay is 20$. but dont know about its cheating

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
    http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

i registered their two weeks ago.....sometimes they cheat...by editing ur pending money...but der cpc is quite good....but lets see

Comment

I think They r Cheaters
        to see results
        must wait till next month

Comment

im not sure if they have own advertisers, but they show smaato and inmobi ads in their network.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

In My Experience Dont Believe New Ads companies.
            Am Also Added That only sinlge ad in my telugump3.org. But am getting $2 to $4. Am also surprising. If Anyone wants to register and publish that ads Dont Depend On Webmoblink.Com.

Smaato.Com - This is big cheeter. First time this company also given huge earnings. I published this ads from 2009 december. Smaato ads are publishing from Mojiva ads.
            They are sending credit note every month. But Not sending any amount to my paypal.

Comment

How About Amobee.com

Any One Got Any Payments From This Company

Comment

Amobee Acquires RingRing Media .. ( Amobee )
                And I get payments from RingRing media few times ..
                Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

ALl i can say is that they are highly inefficient lot . I have a bit of experience with them, as for cheating, i cannot comment as their advertising with me just didn't materialize.
                  tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                  Easy earning for Indians
                  ---------------------
                  Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
                  goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

A CHEATER!
                    Just Google their name like i did. You will find about 5 to 6 different press releases each saying a whole different thing about the company and launching the ad network all over again. I doubt these people are for real.

Here are the links of the press releases:

6/14/2010 Webmoblink self service web and Mobile Advertising Platform expand into global markets
                    5/24/2010 Webmoblink unveils online and mobile ad platform | Mobile Entertainment News
                    11/20/2009 Chat with Carlos Taboada CEO Mobile Advertising Company Webmoblink
                    10/29/2010 Web and Mobile Ad Network Webmoblink launches in China - FierceWireless
                    2/26/2009 Webmoblink Pioneers Self-Service, Integrated Web and Mobile Advertising | EON: Enhanced Online News

i hope this info is helpful..... don't get caught in a shady ad network!

Comment

i donot know wheather WEBMOBLINK is cheater or not.but i only know that i when i installed their code on my pages my hosting company suspended my site due to huge load on my server.and they made their ip responsible for this. i donot trust any company they all do cheating .Do you know buzzcity.com also is doing cheating as they redirect users neither to targetted ad url nor to thier toplist but they more frequently redirects users to some other landing page where there are links to their site.Adshandy stoles clicks.Admob MObgold and smatto grabs the revenue.

I think google is only solution.

i have seen smatto ads on besttop.mobi!!!
                      Gumslone are they Paying you??
                      Last edited by geeta; 15.07.10, 19:28.

Comment

if your site dont break any tos of google than google is best solution.
                        else you can try
                        InMobi | Global Mobile Ad Network
                        Welcome to myAdz
                        this 2 really pays. might be not on time but they will pay u for sure.
                        sigpic

Comment

myadz ads r very rare to show

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                          http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

Working...
                          X