Inmobi Ads Not Run In India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inmobi Ads Not Run In India

From Last 4-5 days Inmobi Ads Not Run in india.Some time Only Running.Now in All Site Cant See inmobi Ads.Ads Is running.but this ads is running in only foreign countries,Not In India.But Site Graph Report Show Imperssion And Click.

But It Is Not Run.Totally In India Now Your Ads Not Run

So We Lose Our Gain.

So Anyone have have idea.Really it is not run.So Any friends share your thoughts

yes frends its true maybe inmobi ads currently not running they did not count cpc in actuly rate and they suspended many indian publisher accouns

Comment

Hi,Now Publisher Abdul Wajid Given reply To Me About This issue

Hi,

My apology for delay in responding to your query.

Yes I can observe decrease in fill rates of your account in past few days which is also effecting your earnings. The overall performance of your account is at per with our network performance. There is a slight increase in NFR in India. Please be assured this shall be resolved in coming few days.

Warm regards,

Abdul Wajid,

InMobi Publisher Support

Comment

If your remember correct, Mkhoj rebranded itself as inmobi solely for the purpose of entering the european markets.
        The European markets are in shambles now and there is even talk of Euro currency completely losing its value.
        This self explains why inmobi banned so many accounts and have hardly any advertisers.
        Situation may improve.Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

You can try out new ad networks in the time being.
          Last edited by heykooldude; 25.05.10, 13:52.

Comment

inmobi reaaly suckssss
            they rejected my site just becoz my site has 4 ads in a page of ZEST ADZ ya zest adz. i told why u have problem of other companies. abdul wajid told we can not approve this site.
            saalo ka bhaav badh gaya hai.

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
            http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

@slowy Tell those guys to f**k off.
              This kinda attitude sucks.
              When they(mkhoj) were starters their CO-CEO used to call publishers up begging them to give more impressions.
              Look what they have become.

Comment

Originally posted by heykooldude View Post
                @slowy Tell those guys to f**k off.
                This kinda attitude sucks.
                When they(mkhoj) were starters their CO-CEO used to call publishers up begging them to give more impressions.
                Look what they have become.
                same here. they also called me. now m using zest and admob

http://WapTops.com- Get Real High Traffic
                http://WapFun.info-Fun 4 Wap

Comment

I used to use zestadz long back.They are very prompt in their payment and more user friendly.
                  But if they become a big company i am sure they will be no different from admob or inmobi.
                  But Now that google has completed its deal with admob we can look forward to some stability.
                  Been a adsense publisher for years and they dont ban accounts wthout any valid reason.

Comment

yes, i have talk with abdul via phone at that matter. abdul told me that i have no ads for video sites etc. we have changed the cpc rate. cpc rate is as $0.0030 thats are very low binding. currently in few days correction are not possible

Comment

Inmobi Suspending Publisher Account

Originally posted by rdxmob View Post
                      yes frends its true maybe inmobi ads currently not running they did not count cpc in actuly rate and they suspended many indian publisher accouns
                      Same here, Inmobi Suspend my account when I reach >$100
                      and it happens to my friend also, I'm not using Inmobi anymore now.
                      Only using MobGold and AdMob for now, they pay me already.
                      as far as I know, MobGold and AdMob statistic is in realtime or about max 15 minute late. not like Inmobi that need 1 day to update.

Comment

Originally posted by alexBoldrin View Post
                        Same here, Inmobi Suspend my account when I reach >$100
                        and it happens to my friend also, I'm not using Inmobi anymore now.
                        Only using MobGold and AdMob for now, they pay me already.
                        as far as I know, MobGold and AdMob statistic is in realtime or about max 15 minute late. not like Inmobi that need 1 day to update.
                        hey is MobGold any good ? I heard they paying really low.

Comment

i second alexBoldrin... yes inmobi banned many accounts...
                          my friend's too, fortunately, he only just starting out and earn not much yet...

Comment

Working...
                          X