Inmobi starts banning like admob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inmobi is sucker

i agree,if they donot allow ads for utube why they are approving at the first stage.this is only the excuse.in fact their intentions are not clear.MMA must take a serious note of this bad practice.

Comment

If you go by their TOS i am sure no website will be spared.

Posting a Part of their Terms

(i) Ad Placement & Tracking: Publisher shall not: (1) Place Creatives or Ads in emails without prior consent and tracking from InMobi; (2) Intentionally place Creatives on blank web pages or on web pages with no content; (3) Stack Creatives (e.g. place on top of one another so that more than 2 ads are next to each other)

FUll TOS Here

If anyone can find any loopholes post here.

Comment

they removed one of my site too but dont banned me like admob did.
        admob is bigger ****!
        Last edited by Malka1; 01.07.10, 08:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Malka1 View Post
          they removed one of my site too but dont banned me like admob did.
          admob is bigger ****!
          hi, do you know why they removed it?
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

yes, because same adult, nasty titles :D they dont love adult sites...

Comment

They are fooling out the people.. Such reasons are childlike ones.. People work hard to earn when they achieve this, they don't wait to grab your money.. Do they?
              This is my new community for wap coding. Come and join and experience real wap coding
              http://leonine.6te.net

Comment

Thats a Fraud Company, the person who earn more are banned whatever there have earn goes into the pocket of inmobi, so guys beware even i lost my 600$, try to mail there support but there dont reply me back

Comment

Fraudulent inmobi

They started a new wave of banning to prove that Inmobi is truly a fradulent ad network. For more details see this topic http://coding-talk.com/f60/inmobi-bl...erience-16680/.

Comment

Working...
                  X