How to prevent someone from framing or cloning your site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to prevent someone from framing or cloning your site?

Just help the others from cloning, the main problem is not about the cloning it's about the stealing of server resource, the guy is using PHP curl, beware of loadmob.com

he's currently stealing stuffs from downloadswap.net right now,

people stop talking about not worrying about things like this because I am in a dedicated server 500GB = 19.99$ and I use about 150 - 180GB a day and with that guy tried to clone me it increases, I upgraded my bandwidth like 5 times last month.

If don't have anything good to say or to contribute, just STFU!
    Last edited by monsp3; 20.04.10, 21:14.

Simple thing to do, hack his site, host a cookie stealer and the idiot we fall for the trick.
    http://myfacepals.com
    MYFACEPALS SOCIAL NETWORKsigpic

Comment

I dont have any idea on how to do that, you might know and might wanna help?

Comment

There isnt any way to "stop" people from cloning it, the only possible way to stop people is not to tell anyone about it lol otherwise get some copyrights etc.. that may help but there will always be someone out there who will copy it.
        thats the art of coding, so many people can do it they just seem to abuse it

Comment

^ thumbs down! no further comments.

Comment

makvanpor2000 what u said make no sense what so ever host cookie lmao that wouldnt get in his hosting account white warrior is right dont tell anyone about your site lol

Comment

if i could i would host u a brain.

Comment

I wana assume ur site is a download site then? Its easy, dont hotlink your files. Add a captcha that pops up anytime u wana download a file. Make sure all ur downloads go through a file dl.php?f=(file_id or file_name).

So ur dl file could be something LIKE:
                PHP Code:
                <?php define('__SILENCE__','Silence is golden.');
                /**
                * $id dl.php 15-04-2010 09:00 mobilegigs $
                * @author Neo Ighodaro
                * @copyright CreativityKills (c) 2010
                */

// Simple post check
                if ( ! $_POST)
                {

// Display a captcha page

include_once 'captcha_form.php';
                 exit;
                }
                else
                {

// POST was made, verify the Captcha

if( ! empty($_SESSION['captcha']) AND ! empty($_POST['captcha']) AND ($_POST['captcha'] === $_SESSION['captcha']))
                 {

// Allow download :)

$dl_from = isset($_GET['f']) ? $_GET['f'] : NULL;

header('Location: '.$dl_from);
                   exit;
                 }
                }
                To make everythng safer, ur link shud neva have the folder name its downloading from
                BAD: dl.php?f=mp3/music_file.mp3
                BETTER: dl.php?f=music_file.mp3&from=1
                BEST: dl.php?from=5am5gtjai&f=music_file.mp3 (from should probably be an md5 encrypted name ov ur folder)

in ur dl.php u may add a
                PHP Code:
                function valid_folder($md5_folder)
                {
                /// Loop ur dir names(md5 encrypted) to see if any matches the md5 argument
                /// also check the files existence if the folder is found
                /// if any ov d above conditions fail, bail

You have to work out the rest coding urself as i duno how ur site is coded. Bt u have an idea ov wot 2 do. Gudluck. Oh also change ur folder name, dnt use conventional names like mp3, video, music n sh!t.

Comment

add hotlink protection to it. if someone is referred to download page from some other site, just take them to your home page.
                  Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

Referrer can be spoofed easily bt ah wel enjoy

Comment

its the people who worry about other people copying them that are the real loosers in this game
                      rather than worrying about that crap, do something about it and create a site more unique with advanced features than before

amount of people who copy my site, its features and themes, i couldnt give a flying pigs ass about it just shows i'm obviously doing something right

Comment

completely agree with amylee if ppl wana to copy or clone ur site it must be something special.
                        Creator of
                        Epix.Mobi

Keep an Eye on us Big things coming soon!!!!
                        Need something for your site hit me up here

http://coding-talk.com/forum/main-fo...r-your-wapsite

Comment

please read the message carefully, it's not just about cloning, Im most worried about the site stealing bandwidth from my site.

It's not like he copied it manually and downloading and uploading stuffs from my site but he uses PHP curl something like that to like "FRAME" my site removing my ads my logos, inserting his own .

Each time a person tries to download from his site it would be deducted in my server, 500GB cost 19.99$ in godaddy and I use like 150-180GB a day and it increases when this guy does the said trick.

I stop replying from this thread because I already found a way to stop him and he is now cloning downloadswap.net's site.

People stop talking **** specially if you don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

u could also block his site accessing yours thru yr cpanel thus rendering a nice 504 error whe his visitors click links to your downloads

Dont Ask Me Dumb Questions.Or you'l get a Dumb Answer..
                            Want A Profesional Logo or Theme For Your wap site Pm Me.If I Have The Time Ill Make It For Free

Comment

i posted leechers fook off tool here not long ago and yes it works

and i tell you now i dont care for cloning but leeching from my site i will bitch slap you and your ugly site down....

lol
                              Visit: Chat4u.mobi - The New Lay Of being a site of your dreams!
                              Visit: WapMasterz Coming Back Soon!
                              _______
                              SCRIPTS FOR SALE BY SUBZERO
                              Chat4u Script : coding-talk.com/f28/chat4u-mobi-script-only-150-a-17677/ - > Best Script for your site no other can be hacked by sql or uploaders.
                              FileShare Script : coding-talk.com/f28/file-wap-share-6596/ -> Uploader you will never regret buying yeah it mite be old now but it still seems to own others...
                              _______
                              Info & Tips
                              php.net
                              w3schools.com

Comment

Working...
                              X