when one is to receive admob check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when one is to receive admob check

When one is to receive admob check in India, how many days does it take for the check to reach usually ??
    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
    Easy earning for Indians
    ---------------------
    Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
    goo.gl/6vub3

Originally posted by morse View Post
    When one is to receive admob check in India, how many days does it take for the check to reach usually ??
    admob sucks .....they wont send checks some time

Comment

maximum 2 weeks, but somettime you dont receive those.
      Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

Will keep my fingers crossed then, hope they do send my first payment
        tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
        Easy earning for Indians
        ---------------------
        Alternative mobile advertising network .. Minimum 100 USD pay / NET15 pay cycle, Good Brand, Best targeting for Android
        goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

if you dont receive your check contact their support, they have improved it so you dont need weeks to wait for reply now it faster aroud 3 days to wait, or you can ask them to send you the money to your paypal account or via bank wire.
          Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

3 days? since when i remember sending them a message about a month ago and i always had to contact simone from uk to actually get a fast responce from admob usa.
            Want something coded email me at sales@webnwaphost.com for a prices.

Comment

maximum two weeks

Comment

better u can transfer money into paypal then transfer into your bank account

Comment

i dont have ny paypal account.as bcoz paypal isnt supportd in ma country.

how can i do that! i got 48 dollr.bt i cant gt ny way 2 transfer ht.

can i direct transfer to my local bank account?

Comment

Khan 89 ,provide Admob with your postal address and they will send you a check free of cost

Just an update to this topic, I finally received my due check from Admob it took approximately 24 days for it to reach me after being sent on 3rd of March. Now thats not that bad
                    tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                    Easy earning for Indians
                    ---------------------
                    goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

Originally posted by Anshul View Post
                      better u can transfer money into paypal then transfer into your bank account
                      PayPal steals money ! I got to know that they convert a dollar at the rate of 42 Rs . The Market rates are 45 . Plus they charge a fee of 50 Rs . So if one is to receive 60 USD they will be generating 50 + 3 x 60 = 230 Rs from it ! My bank said that processing the check will cost about 30 to 60 bucks max. See the difference !
                      tinyurl.com/earnbymobile
                      Easy earning for Indians
                      ---------------------
                      goo.gl/6vub3

Comment

thanks fo suggestion...morse

Comment

to sri lanka its about 3 - 4 weeks..

Comment

what type of check.

Comment

Khan 89 ,provide Admob with your postal address and they will send you a check free of cost

Just an update to this topic, I finally received my due check from Admob it took approximately 24 days for it to reach me after being sent on 3rd of March. Now thats not that bad
                              of which bank?
                              Follow me @ksg91 | My Blog: http://ksg91.com | Nokia Blog: http://NokiaTips.in

Comment

Working...
                              X