Tabishpak.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabishpak.com

I am challenging u whole wapmasters n hackers if u gona hack my site u **** of bull i ill fvk u whole sites i am jamaal khan the most wanted danger man frm tabishpak.com u allz are son of bitch go fvk the duck bull****s hackers if u have some guts then hack my site tabishpal.com hahahahaha coward gumslone and his team members like anshul etc

Originally posted by toper View Post
    I am challenging u whole wapmasters n hackers if u gona hack my site u **** of bull i ill fvk u whole sites i am jamaal khan the most wanted danger man frm tabishpak.com u allz are son of bitch go fvk the duck bull****s hackers if u have some guts then hack my site tabishpal.com hahahahaha coward gumslone and his team members like anshul etc
    I am wap master jamaal khan frm tabish pak chat if u have any one power then go n hack my site no one have now power to hack my site my site is full protected u peace of dog ****s hackers
    Hello there toper,

I'm sorry to say this but, your post had me it fits of laughter by how stupid you have made yourself look.

Due to the nature or your post, you make it very clear of your immaturity.
    You also make it very clear that you are not the owner of tabishpak.com and you are pretending to be the owner to get the site taken down.
    Unfortunately here at coding-talk the people with the knowledge to do such a thing are also clever enough to see that this is a setup.

So please stop wasting your time and making yourself look like the biggest muppet on the internet. (Sorry Trump you have just been outdone.)
    Have a wonderful day in preschool and if you ever need a hand putting the toys back in your pram feel free to ask.

Kind regards
    Something Else

Last edited by something else; 30.07.17, 15:37.

Comment

lol u maked me laugh.

ur funny cartoon character and nothing more than that. we all know that all pakistani ppl acts to be a danger. but aint anything except piece of sh*t. go show ur fake lame a55 to someone except farting hear. bcoz none is going to listen to ur farting noise hear.

Last edited by thunderwap; 07.08.17, 04:17.
      sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Working...
      X