Buzzcity Payment Delayed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buzzcity was acquired buy Reporo last month, but they won't send us payments before 1 august... so GOOD BYE payments before 1 august...

Comment

Mobilewebadz acquired certain assets of Buzzcity, unfortunately the money wasn't one of them so as Raphael said any earnings prior to August 1 will likely not be paid out.

The publisher unpaid earnings is already at $0.00

On the bright side we no longer have to wait for payments and I was assured payments will me made every 45days without fail and delay.

Comment

It doesn't matter if it is a new company has bought them out. because they also buy all of the existing debts that the company owes.

It is illegal for them to not pay you as you are in a contract with them and they could be easily taken to court several hundred times (amount of users) and end up paying a hell of a lot more than they would have had to pay in the first place.

If they start doing illegal things on day 1, would you trust a dodgy company like that not to break the contract at any time they please!

The end of the day they owe you money and they are trying to wiggle out of paying, which is ILLEGAL. (unless there is some clause in the contract which enables them to not pay you whenever they choose - which is doubtful seeming they didn't write it)
        Last edited by something else; 30.09.16, 09:05.

Comment

Any update guys?

Comment

Guys what exactly does "* Effective earnings from
            1 August 2016" mean?

Comment

Just noticed that buzz took all my moola and left $17 but no payment wtf

Comment

Originally posted by tumi754 View Post
                Just noticed that buzz took all my moola and left $17 but no payment wtf
                More proof that buzzcity.com new owners are scam artists - If they refuse to pay you your money, then write reviews all over the web about your poor experience with them and how they stole your money.

Comment

Anyone here received the pending payments (before August 2016) ? I had $3000+ pending and now they aren't responding to my emails!

Comment

RIP money .
                    Reporo scam again ...
                    Unamos los corazones,hoy todos somos multicolores!

Comment

Working...
                    X