about the " what ad company are you currently using" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the " what ad company are you currently using" thread.

Hi,

way back few years ago, I used to visit this forum specially that thread but it's gone now, it used to be in sticky. I find it really helpful since earnings for featured phones now adays are small, that thread helps me find new better ad company that I can earn more by discussing with other wapmasters thru that thread. I think it should be re-opened, it helps a lot.

Anyhow, what AD company are you currently using right now serving ads? Mine is buzzcity (I must say it sucks, well it's always been ) and vserv, not quite that good. I used to serve ads in mobilefuse earnings are massive specially if you have US, UK, Canada visitors. I used nexage too before but I think the api code is eating too much server resource so I stopped even if earning is good, but I can't afford my server keeps crashing. Any other ad companies I should know?

WapMoney.in - Mobile Advertising Network! Buy Ads Sell Ads Monetize Traffic always best for me.

Comment

tried inmobi before but they decided to suspend me they said fraud and stuff but it's not.. Also I think inmobi focuses on smartphones now.

Comment

here: http://adtwirl.com/ref2.php?ref_user_id=918
        i mainly use adtwirl now on my sites
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

You can try WapBoost - Mobile Ad Network - Boost Your Business

Comment

Originally posted by monsp3 View Post
            Hi,

way back few years ago, I used to visit this forum specially that thread but it's gone now, it used to be in sticky. I find it really helpful since earnings for featured phones now adays are small, that thread helps me find new better ad company that I can earn more by discussing with other wapmasters thru that thread. I think it should be re-opened, it helps a lot.

Anyhow, what AD company are you currently using right now serving ads? Mine is buzzcity (I must say it sucks, well it's always been ) and vserv, not quite that good. I used to serve ads in mobilefuse earnings are massive specially if you have US, UK, Canada visitors. I used nexage too before but I think the api code is eating too much server resource so I stopped even if earning is good, but I can't afford my server keeps crashing. Any other ad companies I should know?
            Use www.eswift-ng.com

Comment

Working...
            X