hacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hacked

again the crazy hacker got somewhere to inject someone's web site.... give your one more sec. to look at here on http://rockingpoint.net

hacked by crazy hacker.................

who is crazy hacker here?i got question for him.what was the reason that he hacked the site?i visit that site sometime but not found anything wrong there.

is crazy hacker thinks he can really hack with having cpanel login?i am also from india but it do not looks good to indian coders that they hack sites for fun. if u have skills then spread it with world and you will learn more from spreading. this makes the name of indian coders down instead of fame.

i am having about 10 years experience in coding but never though about hacking or spamming.

may be it was shell upload hack. it not hacking but hacked by coded shell by someone.

i would request gumslone or staffs of here to delete this topic.

thank you
    Last edited by thunderwap; 07.09.15, 05:01.
    sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Well Mr. Thunder, if someone misbehave to you so what you will have to do first.

may be you have there 10 years of the experience in the web app but if you are looking for that person who's own that symbol of crazy hacker so i am right here....

i don't care for anything you said about bla bla bla. i always do what i wish what i want and none can stop me..

Comment

crazy hacker?

crazy name suits to you but not hacker if you use shell upload or having cpanel.someone bisbehaves to you if you visit their site and do something wrong things to show owner of that site.and none owner will tolerate disrespect in his site.

if you think someone misbehaving in your site then you have option to stop them from entering your site.

and for your say u said nobody can stop you then who we are to stop you. even corrupted politician in india are ruling here from many years and nobody can stop them. also we cant stop terrorism in india then why we going to stop you from this meow meow.......

if you dont care what you doing then why do you post such usless topics of hacking here. nobody cares if you are hacker or noob because it wont make you proud as be an indian or cheater.

i keep pointing out name indian because u mentioned indian crazy hacker in the index page of that site which you replaced with your index file in that site.indian name belongs not only you but all indians.i will not call you hacked but i will call replaced index page with cheat.

therefore it does not suits for us....

nobody going to congrate you for this work you done and for this useless posted topic here.
        Last edited by thunderwap; 11.09.15, 05:01.
        sigpic

WANT GOOD CHEAP HOSTING WITH 99% UPTIME? THEN PM ME FOR DETAILS!!

Comment

Working...
        X