X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help Mobfox.com Cheat me Fraud with me

***** vIMP news *****
    MobFox Is Big Chater It's Fraud Company,

From Last 3 Month Mobfox did not give me my Publisher Revenue, I send 10 Mail Regarding this , but They replay me " all payments will be processed soon. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your understanding! " I have total earning 300+ $ to today's date. ( 4 Month Earining ) .

I use Mobfox daily even i not got payment , because i trust him , Today I got Mail My sites is declined.. I am Shocked.. Mobfox is realy Cheater... Don't Trust Him...

Please Check attached Images.... Proof of emails.. He told me we will proceed your amount.

MobFox Heart me....

Maximum Ad company cheated their users ....
    So before use you need to be careful with them. I always preferred all of my friends to use only those networks who paid their users in most short time. in that cause, you can loss only a little amount, not a big like 300+ $

I am using www.wapmoney.in from last approx 1 year, my earning around of 40-50 $ in every 15 days. this network make their publisher payment in every 15 days.

I like it because, never chance to loss any big amount.

Comment

Mobfox state in there terms of service that they will ban any sites with illegal activity
      All of Your sites are illegal so they have full right to terminate your account and not pay you....
      However they have left it late to do so which is kind of wrong but you have agreed to there terms of service, making them in full legal rights to do so.

Comment

I doubt that an austrian company will cheat someone. Austria is not a banana republic. Please keep on mailing them, also avoid vulgar and abusive words in your emails. If there were no illegal activities from your side (fraud clicks, autoclickers) i'm very sure that they will pay you.
        Advertise your mobile site for FREE with AdTwirl

Comment

His sites are hosting mp3's which none of them belong to him - which is theft - which makes the whole site illegal, so unfortunately he doesn't have a leg to stand on since he agreed to their terms of service and agreed that his site had no illegal activities on them.
          This probably would have been ok a few years ago but now with dmca take downs companies don't want to be linked to these types of sites

Comment

Dear All Friend..

Thanks.. For Reaply.. I got payment. all my 4 months pending payment. thank you MobFox admin.

Thank you all who give me reply. Thanks a Lot. but my account is blocked still. No Problem i will use another ad network, My lots of friend use mobfox.com same site lime me.. Mobfox earn 70% profit from sites like my site .

thaank you.

Comment

Check attachemtn
              Attached Files

Comment

Same happened to me mobfox still not paying me.

Comment

That hurts man, damn
                  com site: http://vampist.net
                  download site: http://wapdloads.net
                  fb: http://www.facebook.com/pmplx

Comment

Working...
                  X